Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched Stanford destroy Iowa in their Bowl. Harbaugh will have his team ready.

Just be thankful you don't play a SEC schedule, stocked-piled talent + corruption = hard to overcome.
    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• What's the expiration date on claiming Stanford success as your own? I'm guessing until M gets some of its own success?
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Correct. And even then we get both.

Comment

• What's the expiration date on claiming Stanford success as your own? I'm guessing until M gets some of its own success?
          At least as long as ignoring John Cooper's record of 2-10-1 against Michigan.
          "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• So, 16 years. Sounds about right. 16 years Talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
              Correct. And even then we get both.
              lol....excellect. You may stay. Carry on.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Buchanan is being a little hard on Harbaugh in his first year IMO. Those were damn good teams Michigan lost to last year, I think UT/MSU/osu were 36-4. Now this year its time to restore order.

Comment

• Good teams? Sure but those were still bad losses.

Dantonio has a 9y record of having his teams better prepared and more effectively coached than M when they face each other regardless of location. With an excellent chance to turn that around last season, JH blew it.

A 4 score differential against - a blow out loss to osu in AA - when most of us expected, and not without cause, to have a repeat of Bo's epic victory over the #1 ranked bucks in '69?

No, I'm not being too hard on him.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I think Buchanan is correct to be upset any time HARBAUGH!!! loses.

What's your prediction, Buchanan. PB initiated a non-sandragging analysis that met with some resistance. I have M at 10.5 wins and went 10-2. I have OSU at 9.5 and have made up my mind on 9 or 10.

What say you, keeping in mind the slightest error will be crucified!

Comment

• Dantonio and UFM respectively get a nine and three year head start on Harbaugh. No matter what M fans think of them they are 2 of the best HCs in football. Many picked Michigan to go 7-5 last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          .......What's your prediction, Buchanan.....
                          I'm 12h in to 14h of flight time, all toll we left the hotel in Rome 18h ago. Brutal. I'll get back to you on my thoughts for team 137.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I demand answers NOW!

Comment

• I love Italy. Need to get back. Last time in stayed at the quaint Hotel Artemide in Rome. Stocked daily with free in-room beer, soda, tea, wine, coffee snacks, and...

Hey, I bet this is off topic, huh?
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X