Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a big loss. Hopefully the replacement is a better recruiter.

Comment

rumor mill is that our assistant ST coach (i.e. Jay Harbaugh) moves to ST coach, and Partridge moves in as LB coach. No more TE coach (since Jay also did that) --- presumably would be taken on by Jedd. Don't think we need a TE coach anyways --- J Booty knows what he's doing.

Comment

Should be interesting to see how much time Bunting gets. He didn't get much this year after early snaps.

Comment

There would only be three offensive coaches (not counting the head coach) wouldn't it?

And five on D?
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            Well, this both sucks, and makes sense ....

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/B...r-USC-42639443
            Unless it let's us keep Partridge.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

That's the way I see it, Rocky.

IIRC, when Durkin left, Harbaugh said something about "finding a spot" for Partridge, and was confident he'd have a job for him. Maybe he knew about this back then.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Source: U-M trying to do part of spring practice in Fla.

Mark Snyder, Detroit Free Press 9:06 p.m. EST January 10, 2016

Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh.(Photo: AP)

Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh has another unique idea.
                U-M is attempting to hold a portion of its spring football practice in Florida at the IMG Academy, according to a person with knowledge of the plans but is not authorized to speak publicly.
                The news was first reported by TheWolverine.com.

Comment

Love it.

Comment

Amen

Comment

Sunshine State pipeline under construction.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

If nothing else, Harbaugh is showing he can think outside the box.

Comment

I can already hear the SEC coaches crying about how unethical it would be.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

And Harbaugh will invite them to practice in AA in March

Comment

Michigan Football, Postseason 2015, Preseason 2016 Discussion

Atlanta, GA

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                And Harbaugh will invite them to practice in AA in March
                                Excellent idea. Lots of great facilities to practice at.

U-M Stadium, Rynearson Stadium, Ford Field, Kelly Shorts in Mt Pleasant... all with artificial turf ... just waiting for a southern team that wants to get a little spring work in.

Comment

Working...
                                X