Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before that game I was thinking M might win something like 48-3.

Now, I think it will probably be something like 56-13...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Shane Morris believes he's in the running for the starting QB job.

Shane Morris has seen his share of adversity, but is betting on himself to be able to take that next step and win the starting QB role.

Comment

• Quick! Somebody get Shane Morris his medicine.

Comment

• the late effects of a head injury

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            I wish they hadn't had Nickelback do the music....

Comment

• Sorry, JD. I'm just an old fart.

I don't know one of these groups from the other .. ;-)

Comment

• Watched the "Sports Reporters" this morning, and it was an all-female panel hosted by MSU alum and everything-UM-hater Jemele Hill.

Of course, she set an entire segment aside to hate on Jim Harbaugh.

She's so precious.
                Last edited by lineygoblue; August 28, 2016, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                  I wish they hadn't had Nickelback do the music....
                  Yup
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Does "team 137" include the year 1882? Too lazy to do math.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• UM started playing football in 1879. So I would say yes. The 1882 team did not actually play but fielded a team that scrimaged.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Ahh. Bama has had three teams that didn't play. One during the Spanish-Ametican War, WWI, and WWII not enough players left to field teams due to the number of players who enlisted.

So, we can say 'Team 124". If we count those years.

Is this a Michigan thing, a B1G thing, or did the people of this board (or other forum) start numbering teams this way?
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Actually, it was a Brady Hoke thing. He started it during his stay.

And as much as he's hated around here, Rich Rod started the "BBQ At The Big House" as a recruiting tool. Both Hoke and Harbaugh continued it.

Comment

• I hate the "team 137" thing.

Comment

• I couldn't think of a better rock band to represent Michigan that Nickelback. Both brands are very popular.

Comment

• Just in general, Jemele Hill is terrible.

I don't know how she has a job.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X