Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It wasn't actually Nickleback. Just a shitty band like them.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      Just in general, Jemele Hill is terrible.

I don't know how she has a job.
      The Whoopie Goldberg factor.

Comment

• Mike beats me to it again! damn you off tackle.

Comment

• She's almost as bad as Drew Sharp.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Team X has been a thing for some time, just more known from social media and the media in general.

Comment

• Lots of true freshman earning spots on the depth chart.

Rashan Gary obviously going to play a lot...Bredeson challenging for LT job and might lead... Onwneu probably going to be a backup on the line... David Long and/or LeVert Hill will be helpful in nickel, dime situations... Khaleke Hudson impressing at safety... McDoom and Chris Evans showing they can be playmakers... They might need true freshman at LB for depth purposes.

Wish OL, LB & safety was recruited better so M didn't need true freshman but anyone who helps the team win now, should play.

Comment

• Harbaugh said (today?) that there will be at least 10 freshmen in the 2-deep.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                  Harbaugh said (today?) that there will be at least 10 freshmen in the 2-deep.
                  1. Rashan Gary
                  2. Ben Bredeson
                  3. Khaleke Hudson
                  4. Chris Evans
                  5. David Long
                  6. Mike Onwenu
                  7. Devin Asiasi
                  8. Quinn Nordin
                  9. Devin Bush
                  10. Eddie McDoom

Last year there were just a couple -- Newsome, Perry.

Comment

• Asiasi has a lot of TE's in front of him but JH loves to use those tight ends... Nordin will be needed as Kenny Allen can't be expected to do both punting and kicking.

Comment

• Asiasi has a shit ton of guys in front of him.

Comment

• Right about tight end, and Asiasi not being on the 2 deep. I guess they'll find a way to get him some playing time. He's probably on the 2 deep for the 2 tight end formation.

Comment

• I think we'll see 3 TE formations a good deal this season. Since 2015, this has become a wrinkle in the NFLs short yardage formations, especially inside the 10. The Pats used it extensively last year, even going to 4 TEs at the goal line.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I'm not a big fan of hype videos but this one is kinda good as it goes way back honoring a good deal of M's history in a short clip (picked up from mgoblog):

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xt1Kq8XRxXw"]Michigan Football 2016 || "Hymn for the Weekend" - YouTube[/ame]
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I like so-called "hype videos" - if for nothing else but seeing highlights from the previous season.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• video's been removed by the user

Comment

Working...
                                X