• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

``Those who stay will be champions. Those who work hard will stay.''

Comment

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      Not with how Harbaugh is recruiting
      I credit Harbaugh for how he has treated Morris and handled the QB situation. This can be a win-win if Morris sticks in a positive, albeit diminished, role.

Comment

Shane Morris wants a University of Michigan degree, he'll transfer after he graduates (on track for '17) this year. He values the degree more than playing time and if he can't beat out who M has then he isn't much of a professional prospect. He's a lock for a grad transfer.

Comment

That would be about the only thing that makes sense to me, WM. Morris is going to have an even tougher time cracking the three-deep when Peters sheds his red shirt.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

"People thinking I'm going to leave? This is my dream school, it's my dream to graduate from Michigan and that's going to happen. I'm going to play here, it's going to be great."

Free Press article linked below from December:

Comment

And kudos to Morris. I betcha he gets in a game at some point with some pretty high stakes, and does well.

Comment

Kid can't catch a break...

Drake Johnson seen at the hospital was hit by forklift while stretching.

Comment

Ralph D. Russo ‏@ralphDrussoAP 4m4 minutes ago
                  I'd recommend Coach Jim 4 UM get his travel plans in order because me thinks the Board tables the satellite camp ban next week.
                  0 retweets 0 likes

Comment

that would be awesome.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

It would be awesome and appropriate.

Seems as though this ban is on its way out. Satellite camps are going to be allowed in some way. The SEC and ACC are going to have to find another way to slow down Harbaugh.

Comment

Strippers and blow?
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

That's what they call "getting back to basics".

Comment

4 of the 5 power conferences voted against the camps. (I know, I know, the Pac12, didn't understand the vote, heh).

Why? It didn't benefit them. Personally, I couldn't care less. Road show camps don't impact me at all.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

But they did help Harbaugh get the word to players all over the country, letting them know that Michigan was interested in them. It gave them tangible evidence, that Michigan was willing to come to them, to their own neighborhoods, to show their interest. I think that going forward, that will remain in the minds of the players who participated in the camps.

Will it win more top recruits? I dunno. Maybe, maybe not.

But it was a necessary step after how poorly the program was promoted with the previous 3 coaches.

Yes, I'm including Lloyd Carr.

Comment

Sure. I have no problem believing that they benefitted M.

But this was possible harm for the other P5 conferences and possible good for another team. Opposition was gonna happen.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X