No announcement yet.

Football Spring Practice aka Thorn in the SEC Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we're certainly not reeling any 4*/5* due to camps, and the 3* from the camps we could have gotten anyways ... so yes, no recruiting bump from camps for M --- may have helped some of these players get schollies to other schools, however.

Comment

• Concur.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Michigan/ND is back in 2018, Michigan takes a $2M loss and cuts the Arkansas game. That sucks, I wanted to play them.

Comment

• That sucks!

Comment

• It does suck.

Notre Dame walked away from the series, and Michigan shouldn't be making it so easy for them to restart it. Notre Dame needs Michigan more than Michigan needs Notre Dame. This is one move that Warde Manuel has made that I disagree with.

I think Michigan could have made more money, and continued to spread its influence to other parts of the country by playing teams like Arkansas and Oklahoma, etc. Instead, its back to an old standby, .. and handing a big payday to a team and fan base that hates us.

Michigan has certainly been good to its enemies over the past decade or so.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Most Arkansas fans are generally good folks, too.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Probably bring back the game at night. ND needed to be begging on their hands and knees for this to happen if it was me! I guess next year the 'To hell with Norte Dame' thread can be resurrected in honor of Clashmore Mike.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                  Michigan/ND is back in 2018, Michigan takes a $2M loss and cuts the Arkansas game. That sucks, I wanted to play them.
                  Article in Detroit News said that in 2018 M plays Notre Dame, Michigan State, and Ohio State on the road. Should have scheduled ND differently. I'm in the camp thinking we shouldn't have scheduled them at all. Just rewarding bad behavior.

Comment

• LOL, look at our '18 schedule. At ND, MSU, OSU, NW; home vs Nebraska, PSU and Wisconsin.

Comment

• If my calculations are correct, the '18 team will be the first one that is fully Harbaugh recruits.

At least there's one good thing about it.

I know that some are looking at the opposite side of that schedule, and are licking their chops at having ND, MSU, and OSU at home in alternating years, but those years when we're "away", its a nut-buster.

Comment

• Whatever. In 2 years, there's no excuses. If we think HARBAUGH!!!!! is who he is, where we play the teams won't matter. Obviously not saying we'll run through the schedule, but we're expecting to be a top 5 program by then. Doesn't matter to me a bit.

Comment

• Understood, Oracle. But even with Harbaugh, that off-year schedule is a killer.

But, at least Harbaugh is the kind of coach who will respond to the challenge, instead of cowering in a corner with fear ...

Comment

• I care more about the home schedule as a consumer than the difficulty of the road schedule for the team. This year Wisconsin is the premium game and with prices of $130/$115/$99. Yippee!

Comment

• That's BS. If there aren't any premium games on the home slate, there shouldn't be any premium pricing.
                              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Somebody has to be the best game on the schedule! And the AD will soak you for it. Personally, Wiscy doesn't move the needle for me in any way. COLORADO is premium at $115 a pop. This is why we desperately needed a legit P5 noncon opponent in the years we are at OSU/MSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X