No announcement yet.

Michigan Baseball, Softball and Other Wolverine Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Seniors went out right, winning their last home game (at least in the regular season) 7-2. They've now won 25 of their last 26 games.

Comment

• I'll be shooting some baseball games next week.

Comment

• ...at least you can beat Sparty in something...

runs
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• mean taylor swift GIF
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• liney:

hello
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• tractor drifting GIF

Just for you Wizzie ...

Comment

• mmmmmmm...thanks buddy
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  ...at least you can beat Sparty in something...

runs
                  Wins in every sport they had a head-to-head meeting with except Basketball (and a tie in Men's soccer) in the last calendar year.. You're correct. I didn't expect this level of observation from you. Silver star sticker for Wiz!

Comment

• The Softball team is now the B1G Champs for the 11th time in the last 12 years.

Comment

• Beating Sparty once more, this time in baseball:

Comment

• Congrats to the Lady Wolverines who added the Big Ten Softball Tournament Championship to their resume today by defeating Minnesota 3-2. Michigan finishes the season on a 31-1 streak, after starting the season at 6-8. Michigan will host a regional in Ann Arbor likely beginning on Thursday. The pairings will be announced on Sunday.

Minnesota is a very good softball team, and will likely also host a regional, along with Northwestern, who actually ended up with a better regular season record than Michigan. According to the Big Ten Network, Wisconsin and OSU will likely also be in the conversation for home regionals.

The Big Ten has improved dramatically over the past 5 years in Softball. It used to be the tournament champion and MAYBE one other team would qualify for the NCAA's. Now, we could see as many as five (5) B1G teams in the tournament. That's a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post

Wins in every sport they had a head-to-head meeting with except Basketball (and a tie in Men's soccer) in the last calendar year.. You're correct. I didn't expect this level of observation from you. Silver star sticker for Wiz!
                          STFU
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

STFU
                            Superior
                            Thoughts
                            Force
                            Understanding

Glad I could help elevate your mind, Wiz.

Comment

• Then shaddup
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Highlight's of Michigan Softball's 8-0 win in their NCAA Tourney opener:

Comment

Working...
                                X