• Show
Clear All

• "Draymond Green likes this."

Comment

• Nice back door there

Comment

• and nice JS 20 point lead

Comment

• Let's have some fucking respect for Walton. It took way too long for him to get there, but he's playing really well.

Comment

• FUCK YEAH! Can we have just this one night? Play a complete game.

Comment

• Oh boy, what a way to close out the half lol

Comment

• This half, what the hell?

I like Irvin only taking 2 shots.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Beautiful play. Now come out and DON'T FUCKING LET UP. Play like men for once. Play like Sparty playing us, for once.

Comment

• They need to end the game with their biggest lead of the game. Do that and it'll be fine when they sleepwalk through the rest of February.

Comment

• 30 point lead

Comment

• Come on now -- record for a win over Izzo is 29 points. Let's get to 30.

Comment

• Nice to see Walton come off head held high. He woke up too late in his career, but late is better than never. Great game @MSU as a frosh, too.

Comment

• One more stop and one more bucket please.

Comment

• What's with the stupid shooting shirts? I thought dumb slogans our lazy team will never live up to were going to stop with adidas. Anyhow, great night. I don't think it'll be enough to make the tournament, and we'll be back to white collar soon enough save for perhaps Walton. But this was a fun night.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                                Let's have some fucking respect for Walton. It took way too long for him to get there, but he's playing really well.

I took a shot at him for that quote earlier, but he has played some of the best (actually probably THE best) ball of his career here of late.

It would be a minor miracle for this team to sneak into the tourney, but if they do, I actually think they could be semi-dangerous.

When they're on, like tonight and against Indiana -- now granted it's not as if Indiana or MSU are juggernauts this year by any stretch of the imagination -- but when UM plays like that they can compete with anybody.

Problem is they play poorly often enough to be capable of losing to anybody, too.
                                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Working...
                                X