This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Izzo's weak excuse for last night's loss:

"I said 'we don't understand the rivalry, listen to the fans,'" Izzo remarked. "Listen to them. That's what it's supposed to be like. That's what ours should be doing at our place and theirs should be doing at their place.
    "I've got too many guys who don't understand it. Some of them should have, guys from (the state of) Michigan should have. ... But I said 'understand it, when we tell you it's going to be different, understand it.' "

Um, Tom, they understood it 9 days prior when they won... ;-)
    Save
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• No, I agree with that. MSU has a bunch of frosh who skated through last week. Michigan's been beat worse on the road by clearly inferior teams. This was the rare instance in which Sparty got our best game of the year, rather than us getting their best. God it was nice for the shoe to be on the other foot for once.

But, fuck Izzo. Always an excuse with him, it's true.

Comment

• This team would be so much better without Zak Irvin.

Comment

• Did Mo Wagner just run over Tom Crean?

Yes he did!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
            This team would be so much better without Zak Irvin.
            If Irvin doesn't take any perimeter shots in the 2nd half, I like Michigan's chance of pulling this out.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Limit 3-point looks; make our own. We'll keep getting quality looks from the arc. Indiana probably will too.

Comment

• So...the Simpson kid needs to play more.

Comment

• Looks like the light's gone on for him.

Comment

• Up 9. Pretty rough last few offensisve posessions. Dno't be passive, Beilein. Call a set play.

Comment

• Up 11 but I feel like without Irvin they'd be up 25. Every negative play today has been because of him.

Comment

• Wilson win a Ben Wallace-like defensive play -- driven by a bit of offensive frustration.

Comment

• Right there and available. Guard against 3s, keep moving without the ball like that last Wagner bucket.

Comment

• Walton is a shitty point guard but he's a heck of a basketball player.

Would like to see Simpson running the show more going forward. Let Walton attack without worrying about playing point.

Comment

• Today Walton looks like he's taken a great leap in that regard. Last five games have looked more like just determination than growth in on-court ability, but not today. He's put a defender on his butt and kept him there a few tims. Just ran the offense patiently until he managed to get Wagner a look. Light's really gone on here.

Comment

• Wilson faking from 3 and driving - both times excellent decisions.

Comment

Working...
                                X