Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The plane incident was a lot more serious than I initially realized. Sounds like they were lucky to be alive, never mind playing today.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yeah, that plane accident was a near death experience for the passengers.

This team is near perfectly balanced. The 5 starters and 3 rotation reserves all seem to fit their roles perfectly. I'm watching replay of today's game and DJ Wilson is playing with tremendous energy, but so is everyone else. I didn't Irvin would rebound from his slump as well as he has.

Comment

• The five starters are all very solid, the bench however doesn't add much of anything. The starters collectively are good enough that they rarely need much assistance from the bench. It's a good game when the bench doesn't hurt the team when they are in.

Comment

• What are you talking about not much of anything?

Comment

• The bench plays minutes but produces very little production. Duncan Robinson can shoot but is maybe the worst defender I've seen wear a Michigan uniform.

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
              Yeah, that plane accident was a near death experience for the passengers.
              Yeah I don't think I grasped how serious it was -- I mean I knew anytime something like that happens that it's serious, but I didn't think upon first read (of the first article I saw on it) that it was life or death serious...until I saw Warde Manuel's interview with BTN and Beilein's halftime interview.

They both choked up while talking about it.

It was clear that they were very shaken by the incident. That's when it hit me how close a call this actually was.
              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Anyhow, damn, I'm not going to be able to catch the game live tomorrow. Gonna have to DVR it and watch it later.

Good luck fellas, let's keep this thing going.
                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Another blowout win. What a weird season.

We're 7-2 in our last 9 games with the wins by an average of 19 points and the two losses were on the road against tourney teams.

Comment

• And in one the refs set the record for fouls called on a Beilein team and a completely bizarre technical on an assistant coach sent the game to overtime.

Walton woke up, and then the team woke up. OSU was the real trough. Not Maverick Morgan.

Comment

• Bad news....I'm backing M +3 today. Sorry.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Missing it - updates please.

Comment

• M was down 9, went on a 15-2 run to go up 4 and then Purdue hit a 3 at the buzzer. 38-37 at half. STFU.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Inability to make an open shot has been the difference today. They didn't get many open threes but the missed the ones they got in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Oh. My. God.

Comment

• I feel sick. That's so unfair.

Robbed. Fucking robbed.

Comment

Working...
                                X