Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me Wagner/Wilson/Robinson/Rahkman/Simpson and damn straight you expect the 16s. Another offseason cycle for the two bigs and they will be a load. And that's before considering the Charles Matthews hype. I'd also expect to be ranked all year and to be a legit contender for the conference title, unless Swanigan and Bridges both stay.

Comment

• Is there any hype about Charles Matthews? Haven't heard much this year.

Comment

• Yes. They've been saying he's fucking awesome. Then again, supposedly Austin Davis is going to be as well. So we'll see. But Matthews comes with some pedigree.

Comment

• I hope they are right then. I'd much rather Matthews live up to the hype than Duncan Robinson having to get 30 minutes a game.

Comment

• NW wasn't just one bad call as the media made it to be; it was one team getting all the calls, for most the game. Northwestern outplayed them imo.
            The officials were worth a minimum of 8 points for Louisville. Probably more.
            Agreed. At one point early in the game UM had 6 fouls and Louisville had 1. Beilein had to be formally warned to shut up by the refs. IMO, the only consistent thing about the officiating in general was that the better seed got the breaks from the officials

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
              FIFY.
              If K-Stat is anything at all remotely like his internet persona -- he absolutely has to be the most unbearable, miserable douche bag on this entire fucking planet.
              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Yep
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                  Yes. They've been saying he's fucking awesome. Then again, supposedly Austin Davis is going to be as well. So we'll see. But Matthews comes with some pedigree.
                  Heard that as well, but not sure I believe practice hype anymore ... unless I missed John O'Korn leading us to a B1G title last season after his "Best QB on the roster" redshirt year.

Comment

• Nice win on Sunday, asshats. That Louisville guy who missed two dunks -- stuffed by the rim in the first half and total miss in the 2nd = awesome. Heh.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Thank you. It sure damn was!

The Iranian dude? He was a plant. Khamenei is trying to destabilize the US sports sector.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevemacie View Post
                        Heard that as well, but not sure I believe practice hype anymore ... unless I missed John O'Korn leading us to a B1G title last season after his "Best QB on the roster" redshirt year.
                        Yeah, exactly. Big grain of salt for now. Though, the Speight noise did grow over the course of summer. So it wasn't complete nonsense coming out of the fort.

Comment

• Yeah, the Ayatollah guy. He was pretty decent, but sucked at dunking. Pretty blatantly un-American and should probably be deported post haste.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I support Louisville's right to play Ayatollah Nodunkhie and any other bad finishers. Even if the arc of human progress bends away from bad finishers.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              Yep
                              this is how I picture that clown

AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• So.. are any of you planning on traveling to KC to watch the game in person?
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X