Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not getting my hopes up about Bamba. It'll be tough to beat Duke or Kentucky for him. With these kids only staying 1-2 years with quick turnover it lets Duke, Kentucky, Kansas etc just keep flipping 5* recruits.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The football unis were, sadly, better last year. The font is fucking stupid. Overall, if we are saved from adidas alternates it's a win, but by a very small amount. I already had my come-to-jesus moment, but, in case you missed it, yeah -- you were right. Nike is no better.

Comment

• Not sure how you're going to get more minutes for Robinson unless you're willing to sit Rahkman or Irvin, but good problem to have. What a shocker to be in this position though with Beilein as coach -- a guy is out there for his defense and as a result the best three-point shooter is sitting.

Comment

• I do wonder about a big lineup with Walton sitting and Rahkman and Irvin at the guard spots. Irvin is the best half-court passer.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
            I do wonder about a big lineup with Walton sitting and Rahkman and Irvin at the guard spots. Irvin is the best half-court passer.
            Maybe overall but he had some big turnovers in the 2nd half last night that gave Marquette a glimmer of hope until he made an off-balance 3. It might be interesting but the line-up is already pretty big and they've had moments with Robinson, Wagner & Wilson all in at the same time. Plus, Walton is a very good rebounder for his size. I'm not sure what the advantage would be to not have either Walton or X on the floor. What do you think it would give them?

Comment

• My thinking is that Walton's backup is a true frosh, and if you can slide Irvin and Rahkman down you can get Robinson in at 3 more. Walton isn't a halfcourt creator anyways, so seemingly the issue if we went with that big lineup would be if somebody decides to pressure the ball. But going 6-4, 6-7, 6-8, 6-10, 6-10 is going to create a lot of size advantages.

Comment

• Got it.

By the way, I know he's only played in garbage time but I'm not inspired so far by what I've seen of Teske. I'd like to hope we could at least see just a little something out of him in case we want to use his size against Haas.

Comment

• You're right, very small sample size. But you didn't like the step back 12 footer he showed? I like how big his legs are. Gives me hope that he can put on 30lbs on the upper body and be pretty damn good.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    You're right, very small sample size. But you didn't like the step back 12 footer he showed? I like how big his legs are. Gives me hope that he can put on 30lbs on the upper body and be pretty damn good.
                    He hasn't taken a shot in a game yet.
                    View the profile of Memphis Grizzlies Center Jon Teske on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

• You didn't watch exhibition games? It's in the highlights:

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

• You didn't watch the exhibition games? SHAME!

Comment

• Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame.

Comment

• I am stunned at the new DJ Wilson. He may average 6 points and still be the best player on the team this year. His defensive versatility is off the charts.

Comment

• These calls on Wagner are annoying. Stop punishing the kid for being tall.

Comment

• Donnall has really improved as well. Our center combo is really fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X