Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teske? Sure, why not? AA is the land of centers now.

Comment

• Beating the shit out of SMU now. We're reaching too good to be true territory...

DJ Wilson is something else. He's a major problem to gameplan for.
      Last edited by Kstat; November 18, 2016, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• The DJ Wilson show continues. SMU can't get around his defense...

Comment

• The ball movement on that last three was beautiful. DJ is a beast.
          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• It's payback time now. They're running up the score.

They could win this by 30.

Comment

• Wilson getting his share of rebounds and it looks like he can play excellent defense is a huge step up from the sieve Duncan Robinson/Zak Irvin playing so much of the '4' last season. I don't fault those two as much as them being put into those positions where you didn't expect them to succeed defending 4's.
              Last edited by WM Wolverine; November 18, 2016, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Of course Wilson's numbers will dive against stronger completion but he's the type of player JB's needed forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                  Wilson getting his share of rebounds and it looks like he can play excellent defense is a huge step up from the sieve Duncan Robinson/Zak Irvin playing so much of the '4' last season. I don't fault those two as much as them being put into those positions where you didn't expect them to succeed defending 4's.
                  Let's not forget Dawkins. He didn't play the 4 but he was completely lost on defense last year.

Frischella was the first to shout out Rodman's name when talking about Wilson's versatility on D. He might not be the last.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    You didn't watch exhibition games? It's in the highlights:

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-bask...110416aaa.html
                    Spencer Dinwiddie had a hell of a preseason for the bulls last month....

Also, the guy playing for D2 Armstrong State that Jon made the J over is listed at 6'7" 174.

In a game that counts, I will say that Teske looked like he'll have a nice FT-touch. I was kind of happy that Wagner got in foul trouble because it allowed Teske to get in when it wasn't garbage time.

Comment

• I might have to eat crow a little earlier than expected about this team. I didn't think their defense would make this quick of a turnaround. If they continue this into conference play I'll gladly have a double portion
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I still think Bamba is a pipe dream but he's what we need
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          I still think Bamba is a pipe dream but he's what we need
                          With Irvin on his way out wing scoring may be our biggest need next season...

Comment

• I'll take a talented big over the backcourt any day of the week but I know what you're saying.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wagner is also a year by year thing as well. The NBA won't come calling for him in 2017 but Europe might.

Comment

• You think Wagner is making that big of a jump this year?
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X