Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An oldeee but a goodeee
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Trey Smith to Tennessee as expected.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• What reason do you have that she will be a good HC (it would be a first) - being the Gunner on Sabans Leopard 2 is not really that tough.

Comment

• She? Anyway...

Lane has always been very good with X's and O's. Delegation, management, organization, and maturity have beeen suspect. I think he learned that under Saban. And his stints as a head coach aren't as horrible as folks remember:

Oakland was a cesspool when he got there. I don't think people remember how bad the Raiders were when he got there. Close to Cleveland Browns bad. He got into a spat with Davis and was fired at the beginning of year 2.

Tennessee: Vol fans were happy to have him. They won 7 games, and really shoulda beaten us. It took two miracle blocks for Bama to get the win.

USC: Lane went 28-15 at USC. I think people forget about losing the 30 scholarships. After he was fired on the tarmac, that USC team went on to win 10 games just as Lane's 2011 team had.

Anyway. I'm not emotionally invested in his success when he leaves. So, take this opinion or leave it. I'm good with him being an abject failure, fwiw.

Comment

• She? Anyway...

She? Yes She

Lane Kiffin: Sexiest Woman Alive

Fan easier, fan faster and fan better with Bleacher Report. Keep up with the latest storylines, expert analysis, highlights and scores for all your favorite sports.

Comment

• Clever. Waiting anxiously for the Lane Kiffin knock-knock jokes.

Comment

• I think AA is related to Kiffin.

Comment

• Sure. Or I was asked my opinion and gave it. But I'm sure it's the related thingy.

Anyway, I'm already dreading this weekend. The first Saturday without a slate of games always depresses me.

Comment

• Old, but good.

[ame]https://youtu.be/0TvJy2Ot48M?t=1m7s[/ame]
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Anyway, I'm already dreading this weekend. The first Saturday without a slate of games always depresses me.
                      I hear that, Army/Navy and Trump is going to be there...

Comment

• AlabamAlum's beloved Landon Collins has a reason why Ohio State beat Alabama in the Sugar Bowl -- they hit us too hard! http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...hio_state.html

Some shameful shit. Paul Bryant has spit out his emergency coffin bourbon and rolled over in his grave.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Landon expected just another SEC-style pillow fight.

First they broke his shoulder. Then they broke his self-respect.

Comment

• Yeah, it wasn't s'mores and a John Hughes movie marathon like that Auburn "game," that's for goddamn sure. And Landon has a baboon shoulder to forever remind him of his whuppin'.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Landon has CTE.

Comment

• But since we lost to Ohio State by 7 at the end of 2014, we have played two B1G teams: the hard hitters from Madison and won by 18 and the marauders from East Lansing and won by 38.

So, yeah...

Comment

Working...
                                X