Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never offer excuses. Or I try not to. if you are interpreting the above re-hash as such, please do not. Ohio State was the better team. Dropped over 500 yards of O on that year's vaunted Bama D. We lost by 7, and it was a legit loss in every phase of the game. Could have easily lost by 14, truth be told.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrrj0076E9U&feature=youtu.be"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrrj0076E9U&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

Comment

• I saw it live last night. I chuckled. Of course, I thought it could have been better. Missed a lot of potential laughs.

C-.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And really, I think the flip side would have been fun to see, too. Many academics are not sports-friendly. Coaches make millions, a dean, and certainly a prof, not do much. There is jealousy there. Have the smart football player graded harshly.

Also, as I watched that last night, the thought occured to me that it had to be Cena in the skit. Imagine if they had chosen a black actor as the football player. Racism would have been screamed far and wide.

Comment

• Shaddup
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hello.

Comment

• Comment

• Our kicker commit had his OV yesterday. Heh. We recruited Harry Potter.

Comment

• Nick Saban is a muggle.

Comment

• Oh no, not even a little bit, he's a wizard. He is the Severus Snape of CFP.

Comment

• That kid is the #2 kicker in the nation, but their numbers are identical on 247: they both have a 0.8321.

Comment

• I got called out on my Potter knowledge...I only know muggle because I picked it from my kids.

Never try to out-nerd dudes on the internet. #troof

Comment

• My son was into the Harry Potter books as a child. I carried him to all the movies.

Comment

• Dylan Moses just signed his papers. LSU fans are still upset.

Comment

• Florida Atlantic is the best Lane could do? Is that even worth leaving Bama for?

Comment

Working...
                                X