Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a F.A.C.K.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• talent.. nice thing about the Big12, no holding on pass plays. oh, wait..
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Comment

• You rest your case.

Comment

• I think so, but I never make promises I cant keep. After the official pats Weber on his firm, sexy, little, butt - Weber turns his head like - what the hell was that man? .... Oh thats right - ... you love us!

Comment

• No doubt, that is the smoking bun you are looking for...
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• If you stare long enough you can see one official break into a moonwalk when Samuel clinches Ohio State's 12th victory in 13 years against M:

Backstory -- Jourdan Lewis and Mike Weber both went to Cass Tech. Lewis tweeted standard M whine and Weber responded with "Shit happens, Bum Juice."
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The one thing you are going to have to accept is that everyone is always going to be against Michigan. It is a large conspiracy.

Comment

• The WWAMC?

Comment

• shaddup
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 3>2

Comment

• The one thing you are going to have to accept is that everyone is always going to be against Michigan. It is a large conspiracy.
                          I never complained about the officials in the Iowa loss. How do you explain that?

Comment

• I'm going to tell you something I've kept to myself for years -- None of you ever knew Big Orange Junky. It was long before your time. But you know what a tradition he started on message boards complaining about officiating after a loss...

And the last thing he said to me -- "AA," he said - "sometime, when the team is up against it -- and the refs are beating the boys -- tell them to go out there with all they got and blame a loss on the officiating..and whine one for the BOJ.

...don't know where I'll be then, AA", he said - "but I'll know about it - and I'll be happy."

Comment

• heh
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                I never complained about the officials in the Iowa loss. How do you explain that?
                                What was there to complain about? I must have missed that outrage against Michigan.

Comment

Working...
                                X