Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing, in comparison.

Comment

• The BOJ reference, AA, is your finest work in years. YEARS.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It is very key that conspirators not exercise their power at all times, that would risk needless exposure of the conspiracy. It is a tool to be used judiciously.

Comment

• BOJ was the best. After one Tennessee loss he said the refs never threw a flag or indicated a penalty but just marked off yards. I found a pic on SI.com that showed a flag in the endzone. He assured me that had been photoshopped in by SI because they were "part of the cover-up."
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He's got a point. The SI cover hex is part of that vast conspiracy.

Comment

• There is no other fan base online like Team Val. Team Husker....Team HARBAUGH! don't hold a candle to Team Val back in the day...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Agreed.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Im a refection of my HC, while I don't remember BOJ (?) Fat Phil never had the balls as Harbaugh (or any other HC) to go off on the officiating like he did. Some didn't like it - (too bad) mostly are the enemy... the Jive Turkeys !

Comment

• I'm not sure it's balls. A $10K fine is nothing. Unless balls means pandering to your fan base and making a de facto appeal to the committee to mitigate the affects of a loss and its impact on being selected for the playoff.

Comment

• It's a diversion activity at best.

Comment

• like trump...?
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I don't think Team Husker was ever as popular as the day after the 2000 Fiesta Bowl, when we shit on the Vals (Again) the year after their NC. I think even NKOT gave us props.

Comment

• STOP THE RUN
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I will be pulling for you guys. Beat the Vols.nothing good comes from Tennessee winning.

Comment

• I'm rooting for the Huskers but don't see it happening, not without TA.

Comment

Working...
                                X