Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some guy named Jalen then Jeff, me, and the "also rans".
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• No, I was before you, dipshit:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Only if you go chronologically.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Lmao.

Comment

• Now, THAT is funny.

Comment

• Stifle. You're making a scene.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• He may have used it, but he used it in error. Nobody has ever accused Nick Sheridan of being vainglorious and been correct. in contrast it will be in Nick Saban's epitaph.

Comment

• That was, actually. A rare break from the cheesy flirting.

Comment

• And, Talent, I started the conquering of unused CNNSI threads. Then, you and I became like the British Empire. We conquered half of CNNSI in 1999-2000. Do you remember how mad that one dude from the Marshall Thundering Herd thread got when you told him he would have to pay a tribute to us to post there.

Good times. Good times.

Then, me you, and RU with the mascot and breakfast cereal wars. Goddamn, we wasted YEARS of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      He may have used it, but he used it in error. Nobody has ever accused Nick Sheridan of being vainglorious and been correct. in contrast it will be in Nick Saban's epitaph.
                      Stop trying to get AA to show his arrogant side.

Comment

• Can we talk about Tom W? He has the name Tom W., and he has a user pic of Tom Wopat, but he's kind of an asshat. And the Duke boys were NOT asshats. They were just some good ol' boys never doing no harm.

And the intertubes tells be that Wopat was a Badger. Ain't no Badger pulling for M. Ths is only slightly more dishonest that iam416's former name of "Talent".

I need truth in advertising. Take hack. He is a hack. Simple, straightfoward. Honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                          Stop trying to get AA to show his arrogant side.
                          I am arrogant. I admit that. I'm even vain, hotheaded, opinionated and, well, brilliant.

I have won the Mensa beer-chugging contest 9 straight years. NINE. Top that, Mr. Canukistan.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            And, Talent, I started the conquering of unused CNNSI threads. Then, you and I became like the British Empire. We conquered half of CNNSI in 1999-2000. Do you remember how mad that one dude from the Marshall Thundering Herd thread got when you told him he would have to pay a tribute to us to post there.

Good times. Good times.

Then, me you, and RU with the mascot and breakfast cereal wars. Goddamn, we wasted YEARS of time.
                            fuckin' Mike King
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes, I still miss The Prophet.

And jrg98.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                I am arrogant. I admit that. I'm even vain, hotheaded, opinionated and, well, brilliant.

I have won the Mensa beer-chugging contest 9 straight years. NINE. Top that, Mr. Canukistan.
                                I know not to use the longer word when a shorter one does the job. Also, I'm Canadian. There is hope for you, though, once you are part of the 11th-15th provinces.

Comment

Working...
                                X