Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope. Alabama won theirs without cheating.

Michigan, however, cheated their asses off for that half championship in '97. Disgusting.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• This whole "make an accusation without a shred of proof" thing is fun.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I JUST KNOW M CHEATED IN 1997! Feel it deep down in my gut. No proof is needed. I just know!

Possibly the most Trumpian thing ever. It's bigly. Yuge. Sad!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          This whole "make an accusation without a shred of proof" thing is fun.
          Well I can play along too. How about this one: ``AlabamAlum is the smartest person in Alabama."

Comment

• Smartest person? That's another Trump thing.

Are you gonna talk about having huge hands next?

Comment

• Nobody runs a cleaner program than Nick Saban.

Comment

• It's as clean as any of the national programs. Nick has been under the microscope at Bama for 10 years and LSU for 5. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch with regard to the NCAA.

The 5 years he was at Michgan State, he had nothing either, but -no doubt- he didn't get scrutiny there.

Comment

• Nobody does better than Nick at life under the microscope.

Comment

• Just, tactically, "It's as clean as any of the national programs." is a heck of a lot easier to attack than what you usually say when this comes up.

Comment

• Alabama Alum thinks that it's totally not a sign of cheating that kids who don't have a pot to piss in suddenly acquire huge handfuls of cash and fancy vehicles as soon as they show up at an SEC school LMAO

Comment

• Hack -- don't waste your time. If there's anything that I have learned since the Tressel days its' that you will never get somebody to admit that their program cheats, and when they are finally shown absolute proof, they weasel their way out with "but everybody does it". They just can't fathom that some organizations might gain a competitive advantage over other programs by not following poorly enforced rules.

Comment

• Big difference between cheating like what Ole Miss does and turning a blind eye to your athletes driving around in $30k vehicles,and finding them no-show jobs...

Boosters who act by themselves usually are the issue, not the head coach who can just say, never seen it, first I've heard of it, etc. Plausible deniability, some head coaches could be funnelling these boosters to their athletes but the athletes and boosters don't need any help finding each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            Hack -- don't waste your time. If there's anything that I have learned since the Tressel days its' that you will never get somebody to admit that their program cheats, and when they are finally shown absolute proof, they weasel their way out with "but everybody does it". They just can't fathom that some organizations might gain a competitive advantage over other programs by not following poorly enforced rules.

Will you admit the Michigan cheats? I have no proof, but I just "know" they are. Just take my word for it.

Saban has over 20 years as a head coach. Should be easy to find some 'cheatin'.
                            Last edited by AlabamAlum; February 25, 2017, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                              Big difference between cheating like what Ole Miss does and turning a blind eye to your athletes driving around in $30k vehicles,and finding them no-show jobs...

Boosters who act by themselves usually are the issue, not the head coach who can just say, never seen it, first I've heard of it, etc. Plausible deniability, some head coaches could be funnelling these boosters to their athletes but the athletes and boosters don't need any help finding each other.
                              The car thing is the silliest thing in the world. Boosters are NOT doing gifts of cars. They haven't given cars in 20 years. Vehicle registration and titles leaves a huge paper trail that is open to a public records' search. I guess the really stupid boosters do, but it's very rare. M's Peppers driving a newish Yukon is not proof that he or M cheated.

Cars are easily legally attainable by college athletes. Easily. At compliant programs, your finances are an open book. You may get a $100 handshake, but that's about it. You'll answer questions or be off the team with any funny business. Ask Andre Smith.

Finally, you guys are nuclear level trolls or nuclear level stupid. Ole Miss gets in trouble with the NCAA, and you morph that into Bama? Can we do that to the B1G and Penn State's pedophilia?

Idiots.
                              Last edited by AlabamAlum; February 25, 2017, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                Will you admit the Michigan cheats? I have no proof, but I just "know" they are. Just take my word for it.

Saban has over 20 years as a head coach. Should be easy to find some 'cheatin'.
                                Those 7 countries were Obama's list. Not ours.

Comment

Working...
                                X