Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Donald Rumsfeld once famously said, "The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."
    Last edited by Rocky Bleier; February 25, 2017, 06:54 PM.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Good enough for me, rocky. Michigan = Cheaters.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And, to be sure, I blame DSL for starting this. He is the pied piper of morons.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          Good enough for me, rocky. Michigan = Cheaters.
          No, the Rumsfeld quote is in reference to your show me the evidence posture concerning Saban. Nick just hasn't been caught. Nor will he ever be. Those boys got it down to a science. And, like I said, the NCAA wants no knowledge of improprieties concerning their multiple national champions.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
            No, the Rumsfeld quote is in reference to your show me the evidence posture concerning Saban. Nick just hasn't been caught. Nor will he ever be. Those boys got it down to a science. And, like I said, the NCAA wants no knowledge of improprieties concerning their multiple national champions.
            No, the Rumsfeld quote is in reference to your show me the evidence posture concerning Harbaugh. Jim just hasn't been caught. Nor will he ever be. Those boys got it down to a science. And, like I said, the NCAA wants no knowledge of improprieties concerning their 3rd place BigTen East finish.

And this is perfect:

Me: "Show me proof."

You: "I have no proof, and there never will be proof because Saban is too good at covering his tracks."

Me: "Then how do you know?"

You: "Umm, I just do."

Me: "M is cheating!"

You: "There is no proof of that!"

lmao. Trolls or morons. Maybe both.

Comment

• Hey who likes hot sauce? Tabasco is for dupes. Cholula rules.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• IIRC...didn't SMU send a letter that later incriminated them in the death penalty...on University letterhead...the SWC >>>>>> greater than the SEC has ever been in the cheatin department...just sayin...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's too bad AlabamAlum has such an ill temperament. Otherwise he wouldn't have gone done this silly road. As an FYI, AA, M is unflinchingly noble. Just ask any Michigan Man.

I've also found that you can beat the competitive fire out of them, but you can't ever beat the self-righteousness and love of pre-Great War football out of them. Thankfully. It means it's still remarkably fun to beat them even when it's your 12th win in 13 years. They make for a good heel.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Heh heh.

What I love, I mean TRULY love, is the claim of "knowing" without even a shred of proof. Actually lampooning the call for evidence - either for rivals' guilt or their own innocence. It's Alex Jones-level stuff.

Comment

• We work with the material we have. We run a clean program; you don't. We have had complete buffoons in administration; you didn't. We have a whole lot of trouble winning; you don't.

But, fact remains, we're the program that has won clean most recently. And putting it that way is being kind to you people. We like how fast your feathers become ruffled in these scenarios.

Comment

• "We run a clean program..." Facts not in evidence.

"...you don't." Facts not in evidence.

"...we're the program that has won clean most recently." Facts not in evidence.

Comment

• Looks like Herbert got it wrong: Jealousy is the Mind-Killer, not fear. Actually, maybe it is jealousy mixed with fear.

Comment

• Two posts to my one? Reminds me of Trump's thoughtful and intellectually-rigorous approach to regulation, that being "for every one created let's kill two".

Comment

• This doesn't really apply, but I got a chuckle out of it and figured this was as good a place to put it as any.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X