Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buildings don't crumble straight down like that. The collapse of the Twin Towers and 7 World Trade Center were the result of a controlled demolition

Comment

• lmao. Perfect.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• This explains sooo much.

Bwahaha. Perfect. Made my day.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Numerous structural engineers – the people who know the most about office building vulnerabilities and accidents – say that the official explanation of why building 7 at the World Trade Center collapsed on 9/11 is “impossible”, “defies common logic” and “violates the law of physics”

Comment

• This explains sooo much.

Bwahaha. Perfect. Made my day.

lmao Im here to please

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
              Numerous structural engineers – the people who know the most about office building vulnerabilities and accidents – say that the official explanation of why building 7 at the World Trade Center collapsed on 9/11 is “impossible”, “defies common logic” and “violates the law of physics”
              Oh my God! That explains so much. Ha!

That bullshit has been disproved so many times that it isn't worth posting the links.

Jesus. Take your pick
              Attached Files
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• lol Im always up for a good conspiracy theory!

Comment

• It's funny that people should be bringing up conspiracy theories, because when Michigan fans were all crying foul over Laquon Treadwell, that was laughed off at the time. Now it's pretty much self-evident.

Although like with everything else, there's probably "no proof!"
                  Last edited by Hannibal; February 28, 2017, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• LOL at all this. Wonderful distractions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                      It's funny that people should be bringing up conspiracy theories, because when Michigan fans were all crying foul over Laquon Treadwell, that was laughed off at the time. Now it's pretty much self-evident.

Although like with everything else, there's probably "no proof!"
                      I don't know if I would call it self-evident. His best friend and HS teammate was at Ole Miss and, iirc, his uncle was a prominent surgeon. Was he dirty? Maybe, but he wasn't named in the NCAA's NOA and I don't think you can make the leap that he was dirty.

Anyway, Bama wanted Treadwell, too. He wouldn't even grace us with a visit. Cheating Nick Saban dropped the ball on this one, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        I don't know if I would call it self-evident. His best friend and HS teammate was at Ole Miss and, iirc, his uncle was a prominent surgeon. Was he dirty? Maybe, but he wasn't named in the NCAA's NOA and I don't think you can make the leap that he was dirty.
                        It's borderline impossible to make the leap that any one player is dirty without paperwork.

But I'm not a court of law, so I'm free to make "preponderance of evidence" judgements, which I piece together from a variety of sources -- anecdotes, past history, Twitter accounts, investigative journalism pieces, and my understanding of how the concept of "compliance" works (chiefly -- the difference between compliying with the spirit of the law versus complying with the letter of the law). That's a fancy way of saying "where there's smoke, there's fire"

Anyhow -- I'm not calling for an investigation into Alabama. Or even Ole Miss, for that matter. I could care less if they get punished, really. What I am calling for is an end to the perception of amateurism.

Comment

• Anecdotes and twitter accounts? Christ on a cross, lol. Past history is good; no investigative journalism pieces. No smoke. Glad to have you on my side, then.

Okay, we're done here.

Comment

• Yes, anecdotes. Stories from Michigan recruits, for instance, about what they turned down to attend Michigan instead of an SEC school. But I'm sure those are just lies amirite?

And Twitter account -- yes. When a guy who doesn't have a pot to piss in has bling and automobiles on display a few months later, I take that as a sign.

Comment

• Link me those stories on players that turned down M to go to Bama to get cash.

Don't know what to say about the automobiles that I already haven't said. It means nothing. Less than nothing. It's a non story. They have cash in college with the loans and stipends.

Comment

• Great article by Jonathan Allen. Gonna miss him.

Everyone thinks they know Alabama. It’s like I don’t even have to ask people. I can already tell what they're thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X