Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol.

I'm gonna start doing what I did at WXing: linking to my previous posts.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA:

...you don't bring me flowers....anymore...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• stfu

Comment

• irrefutable
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            AA:

...you don't bring me flowers....anymore...

I'm your knight in shining armor....and I love you....
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Harbaugh should probably start giving out cars less than $20k to keep up.
              Yea and have a 'recruit lounge' in his house too!

Saban has A recruit lounge in his house for "potential" recruits

“Yeah, it’s a recruit lounge. That’s actually what he calls it,” Deangelo Gibbs from Grayson (Loganville, Ga.) told Rivals.com. “He has everything in there. He has his championship jewelry in there. There are trophies, beautiful women. Everything you ever dreamed of winning as a football player is in there.”

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                Yea and have a "recruit lounge" in his house too!

?Yeah, it?s a recruit lounge. That?s actually what he calls it,? Deangelo Gibbs from Grayson (Loganville, Ga.) told Rivals.com. ?He has everything in there. He has his championship jewelry in there. There are trophies, beautiful women. Everything you ever dreamed of winning as a football player is in there.?
                No sleepovers, though.

Comment

• I also read Saban has an easter egg hunt

Comment

• Except in Saban's case, he steals them from the baskets of children.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      Yea and have a 'recruit lounge' in his house too!

“Yeah, it’s a recruit lounge. That’s actually what he calls it,” Deangelo Gibbs from Grayson (Loganville, Ga.) told Rivals.com. “He has everything in there. He has his championship jewelry in there. There are trophies, beautiful women. Everything you ever dreamed of winning as a football player is in there.”
                      This is not unlike the Muslim concept of a divan. If Saban's house is within 100 miles of the Gulf, I think we should send in CBP to make sure there are no national security concerns.

Comment

• Saban's house is surrounded by water.

Comment

• Jim Harbaugh's house down the street from Bo's house here in Ann Arbor - and Truck - battle of restraint versus gaudiness. Humility versus alpha-maleness.

Comment

• Based on that alone it's clear that Harbaugh should be president and Saban drawn and quartered.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                              Based on that alone it's clear that Harbaugh should be president and Saban drawn and quartered.
                              I second this...moreso with the Harbaugh president stuff not so much with the quartering. Blood makes me squeamish.
                              Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• You're right. Genghis Khan's Mongols believed the blood of royalty should not be spilled, and perhaps Saban deserves the same deference. When they took Kiev, they put the princes on the ground, put planks over them, and then set up a table on the planks and ate dinner whilst crushing the princes. Let's do it that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X