Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^this too^
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Thank you.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ^not this^
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Big 12 to me looks just awful after Oklahoma, not a large step above the American conference if you take away Oklahoma. I don't see any top 20 teams there, other than maybe Oklahoma State...

With the Big 12 is so awful, the few good teams will get ranked too highly as they'll win more games than they would in any other Power 5 conference.

Comment

• And further, I will not weep for the BigXII if they get stiffed. They have had years to add teams. Sure, Houston, and Cinci (or Memphis) might not be the sexiest choices, but they would get them to 12 teams and, honestly, it would be an upgrade over Nebraska and Misery.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
              Big 12 to me looks just awful after Oklahoma, not a large step above the American conference if you take away Oklahoma. I don't see any top 20 teams there, other than maybe Oklahoma State...

With the Big 12 is so awful, the few good teams will get ranked too highly as they'll win more games than they would in any other Power 5 conference.

I think Okie State has the chance to be good. WVa and KState will do what they usually do: win one game they shouldn't have and lose two games they shouldn't have on the way to an 8-4 season.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                Undefeated and 1-loss conference champions of the SEC, B1G, Pac 12 and ACC will be in over Oklahoma.

It'll take a 2-loss conference championship in one of the B1G, Pac 12 or ACC for Oklahoma to be in CFP.
                Right. I don't think anyone is disputing the 1-loss champ.
                2-loss? Though there are more variables to this, we have seen a 1-loss Oklahoma make it in over a 2-loss champ, Stanford, in 2015.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Well, if Oklahoma wins in Columbus then that's just not true.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well, if my aunt had balls she's be my uncle.

Comment

• She does.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• How is that possible? She's never even been to Nebraska.

Comment

• Totally forgot, B12 Championship game returns this season.
                          So yes, Oklahoma can make it in.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• LOL @ Wiz

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hell, I missed that they approved it.

Comment

• I will continue to still haye on the BigXII and OU, though.
                                Last edited by AlabamAlum; August 15, 2017, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X