Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sandbaggus gaybearus
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Not this time, Wiz ......

Saban is going to have to cover for these losses on D. It's going to limit what he can do probably on both sides of the ball.

It's a big deal. Personally I hate it when top guys go out early even ever during the season.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Exactly, Jeff. Saban uses a LB as the QB for the defense. Miller was our QB and set the defense.

I don't ever recall losing 4 LBs, 2 for the entire year, in a single game.

I bet Jimbo had his O-line goons doing a lot of cutting.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Torn biceps muscle and a tare in a ligament in the elbow sounds really ugly and painful.

Comment

• It does. Can't rub dirt on those and walk it off.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Between the Hedges: Georgia Football

Go Dawgs!

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• Good win to start the season. Not enough from Eason to make a judgement on how much he improved from last year. Jake Fromm looked good for a freshman (and is going to have to be even better next week since Eason is out). Defense looked great. Chubb and Michel were predictably awesome.

A lot of how far this team is able to go this year really depends on the O-line. But all in all, I'm very happy.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• Hmmm

Comment

• What does the A'Shawn tag line mean?

Comment

• Welcome. It'll be nice to finally have an SEC fan here that is passably sentient.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Haha

Comment

• Comment

• Damn...

The son of Alabama assistant coach Mike Locksley was shot and killed over the weekend, USA TODAY Sports confirmed on Monday.

Crimson Tide head coach Nick Saban told reporters on Monday that "our thoughts and prayers" are with Locksley and his family after his son was killed.

While Saban did not offer details, Howard County (Md.) police said in a statement that 25-year-old Meiko Locksley died after he was found with a gunshot wound in Columbia, Md., at 10:20 p.m. ET on Sunday.

"Multiple callers reported hearing a single gunshot in the neighborhood, and a resident located Locksley outside and called 911," Howard County police said in the news release.

Meiko Locksley was transported to the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center, where he later died.

"Police have no additional information about a possible suspect or motive at this time," the statement read.

Mike Locksley holds two roles at Alabama: wide receivers coach and co-offensive coordinator. Locksley is a Washington native who served two stints as an assistant at Maryland.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah, sad.

Comment

• It's cool ........ I live in ATL, don't follow GA closely but like Kirby Smart so, good to have an insiders views.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X