Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    What does the A'Shawn tag line mean?
    It's the "Adopt a Lion" thing we do on the Lions forum. He is one of my favorite members of the team. (Once they get drafted you have to let go of rivalry.)

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Welcome. It'll be nice to finally have an SEC fan here that is passably sentient.
      Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      Lol...I promise not to be a jerk. I'm not that kind of fan.

Comment

• Damn.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I can actually cheer for UGA...when they visit the vermin of South Bend...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Interesting game between GA Tech and Tenn going on right now
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I promise not to be a jerk. I'm not that kind of fan.
              I know kidding see you up there Lions forum, didn't know you were Dogs fan. Fact is I don't remember any representation for Georgia where I have posted including the Megasite.

Comment

• GT looks like UNL from the 90's offense
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Love the band song Georgia plays when they force a 3rd down on D. It's cool.
                  Oh, big game at ND. That will be Jake Fromm's moment.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    I know kidding see you up there Lions forum, didn't know you were Dogs fan. Fact is I don't remember any representation for Georgia where I have posted including the Megasite.
                    Yeah, I may have referenced my UGA fandom a couple of times in the Lions forum, but I try to be respectful of staying on topic. It will be nice to share UGA thoughts in here from time to time.

On a side note, I'd like to thank Michigan for beating Florida this last week. That was very much appreciated.

Comment

• GO JACKETS!
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Watching Georgia Tech = awesome because they:
                        - Are so unique compared to the spread look that everyone runs.
                        - Make the game short by keeping the clock running. Perfect time for a college game is 3 hours, not 3:30 to 4 hours.

GT gets the ball back first to open the 2nd half. Score a TD please so we can see BUTCH's reaction.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• There were a couple of Georgia fans at the megasite:DDAL, Pale, TopDawg, and a few others from time-to-time.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I am so relieved. The big hole in whole in this forum's offering was the lack of Georgia-centric content. Finally we will get the chance to fill in the gap in all of our lives created by the lack of information about Georgia football. FFC, we are in your debt. It had become an elephant in the room.

(Srsly, welcome. Glad you're here.)

Comment

• Lol at pale and ddal.

Welp, with HARBAUGH!!! setting his recruiting sight on Georgia, I doubt Kirby can survive.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                                Love the band song Georgia plays when they force a 3rd down on D. It's cool.
                                Oh, big game at ND. That will be Jake Fromm's moment.
                                Yeah, I won't lie and say that a lot of fans aren't nervous about it. (It's the old saying, the backup is the most popular guy on the team, that is until he actually plays...lol.)

Fromm showed excellent poise and although he doesn't have the arm that Eason does, he releases a more accurate ball. But he is a true freshman and that means you need to be prepared for anything as a fan.

I think it will come down to if the UGA defense can stop their running attack. If that happens and the offensive line for UGA (which is a mixed bag) is able to open up holes for Chubb and Michel, then I feel pretty confident. It should be a good game.

Comment

Working...
                                X