Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDAL and I had a huge row over who would be the more valuable pro: AJ Green or Julio Jones. He bet me $100 that it would be AJ.

I WANT MY DAMN MONEY. .
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
      I am so relieved. The big hole in whole in this forum's offering was the lack of Georgia-centric content. Finally we will get the chance to fill in the gap in all of our lives created by the lack of information about Georgia football. FFC, we are in your debt. It had become an elephant in the room.

(Srsly, welcome. Glad you're here.)
      LOL!

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• Butch's face wil turn three shades of crimson. If he has another bad season and he'll be fired. I hope not. Tennessee will eventually hire someone competent.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Lol at pale and ddal.

Welp, with HARBAUGH!!! setting his recruiting sight on Georgia, I doubt Kirby can survive.
          Yeah, I would appreciate it if you would kindly ask Harbaugh to stay out of Georgia. They have enough trouble with Florida stealing recruits.

Comment

• 21-7 GT!
            Tennessee is down a WR and the strength of GT is their senior heavy secondary ( I believe..).
            Outside of the secondary, GT is going to return A LOT next year. Yes, they could start 5-0 this season, but watch out for GT in 2018.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              DDAL and I had a huge row over who would be the more valuable pro: AJ Green or Julio Jones. He bet me $100 that it would be AJ.

I WANT MY DAMN MONEY. .
              Yeah, A.J. Green has been excellent as a pro and you could even make an argument that Julio has had the advantage of having a better quarterback throwing to him, but Julio has been a beast in the league.

Comment

• Love GT's offense
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Lol at pale and ddal.

Welp, with HARBAUGH!!! setting his recruiting sight on Georgia, I doubt Kirby can survive.
                  There's enough talent here in Georgia for Saban, Kirby AND Harbaugh! (but screw Urban and FL)
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• How long is Eason out?
                    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Wait a minute, you live in Georgia who is a Alabama fan then a Michigan fan?

Comment

• Tennessee better get going in this game, if they want that all you can eat pizza!

Comment

• Born in MI, live in GA, married to AL

I'm not really a Dawgs fan at all, but I'm surrounded by it.
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Someone has to win the SEC East, right?
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It's looking like Georgia. Or South Carolina!

Comment

Someone has to win the SEC East, right?
                                When are they moving Auburn over?
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X