Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are women and children here? I thought this group was all men, but if I had to guess who is a woman or child, here's a top 3:

1. YOU
    2. YOU
    3. Buchanan

Comment

• horrible
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Certainly you mean a child. No effeminate characteristics here at all. I would, however, like to be a child ..... like 27 or 28yo child. Why?

Because with the brains and money I have now I would have been phenomenal.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• He coulda been a contendah...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Carl Malden didn't get enough credit IMO He was also in other Brando movies - A Streetcar Named Desire (for which he won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor), and One-Eyed Jacks.

Comment

• Make no mistake AA people love watching Michigan more than any college football team

Better ratings for Michigan/Cincinnati than Auburn/Clemson lol

Cincinnati-Michigan 2.8

Auburn-Clemson 2.0.

Nobody cares about ND anymore - Georgia-Notre Dame 1.2

The second top five matchup in as many weeks delivered a good overnight on ABC. Oklahoma-Ohio State delivered a 5.3 overnight rating on ABC's Saturday

Comment

• Looks like Bielema might be finished pretty soon if he doesn't turn around the offense down there.

Comment

• I don't know. He has a pretty tight contract and I'm not sure Arkie wants to buy him out for that much coin. Or that's what I heard, anyway.
                  Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 15, 2017, 10:26 AM.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• shaddup
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/Brett_McMurphy/status/908689863444094976[/ame]

Comment

• Sooey pig!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just what I was talking about earlier.

Arkansas.

Fire this coach and bring in the next .500 coach
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Bielema literally looks like a hog from certain angles... it be upsetting for him not to be the head coach of Arkansas. Can't take these head coaches that look like their mascot for granted.
                            If Arkansas loses to A&M, could be a rough start for Arkansas this season.

Tennessee vs Florida ... The Troll Bowl. Low scoring offensive struggle here? I can see Dormady struggling vs Florida's D. Whereas Florida is still without Calloway and Scarlett.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• A couple of years back, Bert did some theatrics to get an unsportsmanlike thrown on Cam Robinson. I lost what little respect I had for him after that. His wife is as crazy and meddlesome as Malzahn's wife and I won't weep for him when/if he is fired (unless Arkansas actually hires a good coach, that is).

The incident:

Georgia Bulldogs news, stats, photos and video from The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Cody makes a very good point, and this will be a real conundrum when OSU gets done in. If they want my support for Meyer once the investigation is complete, they are going to have to change their mascot to Bashir Assad.

Comment

Working...
                                X