Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, Malzahn and Sumlin have each beaten Saban once. The Manziel game for TAMU and the infamous Kick Six for Auburn.

Auburn was good Malzahn's first year. Went to the championship game and lost a close one to FSU. Since then, they have been 8-5, 7-6, and 8-5. They came into this year outside of the top 25 in win percent under Malzahn. This year is shaping up to be the same, and if they are, I wouldn't fault them for shopping.

TAMU: This story is almost identical to Malzahn's. Great first year and mostly 8-win seasons after that.

I agree that you have to make the right hire, but are monied schools with a lot of booster cash that would help. I hope they both make changes. My world is better when they are in chaos; disarray.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I bet you're the kind of quality human being that thinks chaos is a ladder.

Comment

• I would have never fallen for the double-cross.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I surely would have, but also wouldn't have gone out like some simpering elephantbuckeye on my knees and crying about it.

Comment

• 4th season or earlier littlefinger wouldn't have fallen for it

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yet another guy who looks like Urban Meyer.

Comment

• ....or Scottie pippen?

Comment

• vandy was extremely fortunate

2 td's kstate scored called back--zebras absolutely blew the first one.

vandys secondary run support won them that game--along with some drops by kstate recievers

bama should roll them saturday

Comment

• fuckin' refs
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The WWAKSUC.

Comment

• EFZ
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• what's the c

Comment

• Conspiracy

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                              what's the c
                              crash is a cold hearted cocksucker who cheers for a team beat by the Commodores
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Crash isn't a cocksucker Wiz. He's a dick

Comment

Working...
                                X