Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bert is still better than Riley.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• fuckin Bama grads
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shit Geezer's probably better than Riley!

Comment

• The Alabama/Auburn game is a ell of a game
          Last edited by CGVT; November 25, 2017, 05:48 PM.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• My Alabama fan friends always complain about Gary Danielson, but man, he sure luvs him some Alabama. I think he's more of a Alabama homer than Eli Gold.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• War Eagle !

Comment

• An Alabama loss will keep Ohio State out of the CFP.

Comment

• Lol Danielson

Comment

• It will be interesting. Alabama's resume is not good. They only get in because they're Alabama. Ohio State would have 3 wins against top 15 teams. If Alabama wins today and loses to Georgia then absolutely.

That said, OSU's loss to Wisconsin will keep them out of the playoff.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Oh fuck we get it Gary 12 men

Comment

• Didn't matter

Comment

• If Johnson can't play in the SEC championship game, Georgia will kick Auburn's ass.

Georgia will get the only SEC bid to the tourney

Comment

• There's no way it's a 2-bid league, but Alabama will not be left out.

I'd advocate on behalf of P12 winner and even ND ahead if Bama. But, to no avail. They're the only team that can lose its final game and make it.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              There's no way it's a 2-bid league, but Alabama will not be left out.

I'd advocate on behalf of P12 winner and even ND ahead if Bama. But, to no avail. They're the only team that can lose its final game and make it.
                              Yep. There is no way that two SEC teams should go.

But...Alabama.

Danielson sure is shilling for them, isn't he?

Comment

• What are Alabama's big wins?

**crickets**

Comment

Working...
                                X