Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama played the final 10:41 with only three players and they were trailing by 13. How in the hell was this only a 5 point win for Minnesota... basketball for ya.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I informed this thread of that fact well before AA. When you ignore me you negate me!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I marked as read.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yep

The Alabama men's basketball team was forced to play with three players during a stretch of its game against Minnesota on Saturday after the entire Crimson Tide bench was ejected following a brawl...
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Sexton with 40.
            Bad defense by Minnesota... or they just didn’t care. You can’t triple team Sexton when it’s 5 vs 3?
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              I marked as read.
              Pussy. ;)

Actually not very many posts or much Bama bashing for that matter.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well, if "marking as read" makes you a pussy then I am one every day. I never backread. Ever.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I take that back. I back read the picks thread - but only because I have to.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    Well, if "marking as read" makes you a pussy then I am one every day. I never backread. Ever.
                    Damn, you're probably missing my best shit...

Comment

• That might explain a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Yep. Is what it is. Bama is in if OSU beats Wisky.
                        Yep
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• OSU will win, but Bama eill NOT get in, regardless. I'll bet anyone here taglines and user pics - and give odds.

Comment

• I'll take that action, but let's wait until next Sunday morning. Personally I think Wisky gets OSU.

Comment

• How bad is JT hurt?

Comment

• If twitter is to believed it's some sort of injury that he's been dealing with. I guess they usually just pop something back into place, give him some elephant heroin and he's good to go. I guess today was worse. He said he'll play next week.

Eh, whatever. He wasn't good today. I don't expect him to be good on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X