Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vols fans might be disappointed when they end up with Tee Martin.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Vol fans will be disappointed in anyone not named Jon Gruden.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So, vs Miami in the Orange or TCU in the Cotton seems to be the conventional wisdom.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Also, some of these bowl names. The Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl? Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            Vol fans will be disappointed in anyone not named Jon Gruden.
            I'll be disappointed if you Don't STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Prepare to be disappointed.

Comment

• Shit
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'd rather watch OSU v Alabama than any NCG that comes about. Let the two best programs fight it out on the field.

Comment

• Vols fans might be disappointed when they end up with Tee Martin.
                    Well, Cody, you have been correct in so many of your predictions, that I am buying this one. I understand you didn't "predict" it, but the rationale is solid.

Comment

• Kiffin trolls Nick Saban on begging to get in playoffs

Lane Kiffin‏Verified account
                      @Lane_Kiffin?
                      Follow Follow @Lane_Kiffin
                      Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Can u rat poison urself

Comment

• Heh. Love Lane. Good work.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Remember when Dan Mullen loved Starkville, was perfectly happy, and was never going anywhere?

LMAO. That never holds. Ever.

Good lesson to learn -- ADs should always kick the tires on a good candidate no matter how "happy" he supposedly is. Especially if your job is a pretty obvious step up.

Comment

• ...your job now...is to STFU...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I know Alabama won't get in, but as god as my witness, I would love another shot at Auburn.

Another 5 weeks and we should have all but one -at the outside, two- of our missing LBs back. Throw in Minkah being healed from that hamstring, and Payne, Hand, and Pierschbacher back - and all on a neutral site (and we travel better than AU, so maybe even a mild homefield).

We would beat them and it would be epic.

Comment

Working...
                                X