Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaddup
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• MissState hiring Penn State's Joe Moorhead.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I was hoping they would hire Pep Hamilton

Comment

• I don't know that the Pep criticism is legit at all, nor does it make sense to me to miss Fisch. I think whatever goes on with the offense is all on Harbaugh.

Comment

• I know Alabama won't get in, but as god as my witness, I would love another shot at Auburn.

Another 5 weeks and we should have all but one -at the outside, two- of our missing LBs back. Throw in Minkah being healed from that hamstring, and Payne, Hand, and Pierschbacher back - and all on a neutral site (and we travel better than AU, so maybe even a mild homefield).

We would beat them and it would be epic.
            Yeah. I feel the same way about 2015, when OSU lost to MSU in he rain and gale force wind; when Elliot spent all week in the hospital with a staph infection; when UFM ran his most stupidly pussified offensive gameplan of all-time....

I would have traded the 2016 playoff berth for 2015 10 times out of 10....and that was before I even knew that Clemson would wail the bejesus out of OSU.

Of course, I wouldn't trade driving a dagger through the soul of M fans in 2016. That was pretty sweet.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Can you imagine the caterwauling Auburn fans would make?
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, yes. 2011.

Comment

• Heh. Yeah. Except...Auburn is the deformed 6-toed little brother that freezes in our shadow - even though they don't have to. LSU people are besotted Cajuns. And they make great gumbo. LSU >>>AU

AU fans manufacture conspiracy theories, and this would be fucking epic.

Comment

• Well, if Miami were to upset Clemson and Ohio State upsets the might Badger, then it's Auburn-Alabama in the Sugar (I think Miami would jump to #3).

Comment

• However it might happen, I would love it. Later today, I will make a blood sacrifice to Baal or Jobu or whichever diety or demon I can summon to make it so.

Comment

• Jobu requires a bucket of KFC...ya neanderthal!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...and whilst Jobu can help you hit a curve ball...he cannot help you slay the mighty War Eagle...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If we play Auburn in the cfp, we will beat them.

Comment

• None of you, Meyer or your players did that. You'll never know what it REALLY means to drive a dagger through your rival's heart all by yourself, because you've never done it on your own. Michigan has done that to OSU without cheating and without any other outsiders putting a thumb on the scale. Multiple times. You're damn right that it feels great.

Comment

• lol...so owned

Comment

Working...
                                X