Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...probably a handful of P5 programs that could take a shot at OSU...

...M ain't one of 'em...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      I do love fans who just *know* they don't have sketchy boosters at the same time they just KNOW a team they have no connection to does..
      I do love fans who just *know* that a team that they have no connection to has sketchy boosters and a fan culture that are exactly on par with the sketchy boosters and the fan culture at their own program and also every other program in the country, (which is also why 100% of the comments about this issue must be sour grapes).

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        I do love fans who just *know* that a team that they have no connection to has sketchy boosters and a fan culture that are exactly on par with the sketchy boosters and the fan culture at their own program and also every other program in the country, which is why 100% of the comments about this issue are sour grapes.
        A "fan culture". lmmfao.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Clearly this strikes a nerve. We can see that because you reply with unsupported assertions rather than actual information that supports your point.

Comment

• Ed Martin says....hello hack!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I've said it before and those of you with an incentive to ignore it will do so again, but the Ed Martin saga is a perfect example of this. Michigan is in institution that fails at a lot of things, and is willing to do so over and over again, but compliance is not one of those things. We're now 25 years removed from the Fab Five, and the banners are down and Chris Webber is still too shamed to show his face in Ann Arbor. Michigan's basketball program dicked around for a decade with idiot boy scouts like Tommy Amaker before it lucked into hiring a version of Mr. Rogers that can field a decent team.

Down south, Jim Tressell was carried off the field by his former players a year after he did things that would be deeply shameful if OSU people held themselves to the standards to which Michigan people adhere.

So, again, we all are really looking forward to the post-amateurism period.

Comment

• Tenn now looking at Jeff Brohm....
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• That's a shame. They're going to fuck around and end up with a solid hire.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Good...get Brohm out of WL...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think he should hold out for something better. I think he can do better. I'm not saying that to dog Tenn, but the climate there... right now... is not good.

Comment

• I hope he stays. Tennessee is in awful shape. Purdue actually probably has a more viable path in the B10 West than UT does in the SEC East.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I would hate that hire.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He's a solid coach. He'd be on my short list.

Comment

• Agreed. That's why I would hate that hire.

Comment

• A strong Tennessee does not suit me. At all. Brohm would be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X