Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    This morning the first story I read was sime guy suggesting Les Miles to Knoxville. I would truly hate that.
    That would be a very good hire. Les is old but he'd get the program on track.
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• And if Arkansas doesn't get Gus, they will likely go after the Memphis coach, Norvell.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        An exclusive club to be sure.
        Damn, he's been paying attention.

I dare say hanging on every word.
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
          That would be a very good hire. Les is old but he'd get the program on track.
          Yep. Les is a few years younger than Saban, and I wouldn't trade Nick for anyone in the world. His age isn't that big of a deal, imo. Or shouldn't be.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yes but AA is 86...perspective...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              He is apparently very thin-skinned and took great umbrage at reading fan and media commentary on their shitball season.
              A&M is not a place for thin skinned coaches. He should have expected great criticism for that crappy season.

Comment

• My son was helping out with a football camp for the middle schoolers and Les Miles was a surprise guest speaker. He spoke with my son for a little bit and used him as a prop in his speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  A&M is not a place for thin skinned coaches. He should have expected great criticism for that crappy season.
                  Agreed. This could be just leverage, too. Getting a raise, contract extension, and facilities upgrade after a 6-6 year is the equivalent of your wife apologizing to you and making you your favorite meal after you get caught with your mistress. The stern talking to the AD should be empowered to give after this shitball year turns into a raise and a "please stay!"

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    My son was helping out with a football camp for the middle schoolers and Les Miles was a surprise guest speaker. He spoke with my son for a little bit and used him as a prop in his speech.
                    I like him. A lot.

Comment

• Why don't you marry him then...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Don't be jealous.

Comment

• Too late...ya two timing SOB...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• sumlin had a winning record for 6 years in sec with a&m

why isn't he talked about for tennesee

Comment

• shaddup
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ole Miss penalty coming down Friday morning.
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X