Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• heh
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm not sure as a fan base that you want to resemble Milwall.

Comment

• I know you don't care but Saban didn't say that.
          Fake news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I just like Millwall's slogan.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I am exhausted.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The reason people don't like the Milwall supporters is not because they win.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  I don't blame Saban. The unfortunate reality of coaching in college is that some of your success is measured by how good you are at sucking cock off the field, like press conferences. Winning isn't 100% an on-the-field activity. Your boy knows that. Is why he's a cocksucker. I don't think anybody should be fooled by these shifting-goalposts arguments that folks like Saban and Frost are skilled at, but making them works, and is how you get hardware you may not have deserved.

Comment

• (Which is mostly a comment applied to '97. You have benefied from this very same bullshit and have no business whining about it. Ultimately sports thrive on a process that doesn't ALWAYS crown the best team as champion. This year, it does look to me like a corrupt process ended up crowning the best team despite its corrupted nature. Bama was fucking good.)

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      The reason people don't like the Milwall supporters is not because they win.
                      I am aware of that. I have been following the EPL for some time.

Again. I. Just. Like. The. Slogan.

Comment

• Big Ten officials: The check is in the mail. ;)
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• fuckin' refs
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Mike Shula fired by Panthers.

Shocking...

Comment

• fuckin' Shula
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nick Saban has won more NCs than all other active FBS coaches - combined.

Comment

Working...
                                X