Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now if your hurts do you transfer

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/m/571a2...a%27s-tua.html

Comment

• Yeah, he should be punished. I am not sure a 4th stringer would notice a suspension. He will only play the occaisional special teams snap and then only when we have an injury. But yeah sure. He lost his cool and wanted to fight everyone.

Re: Hurts. He's a competitor. I think he tries to win the job back.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• To all the Alabama fans:

Congratulations. This loss hurt, but no excuses as the better team won and ultimately I'm proud to see how far Georgia went. I'm also excited in general about the future of Georgia football, so I'm not going to get too down. I'll see you in next season's SEC Championship!

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• Originally posted by FanFromCali View Post
          To all the Alabama fans:

Congratulations. This loss hurt, but no excuses as the better team won and ultimately I'm proud to see how far Georgia went. I'm also excited in general about the future of Georgia football, so I'm not going to get too down. I'll see you in next season's SEC Championship!
          Good God, man, do not provide ANY solace, congratulations or niceties to alabama or their fans. Fuck them (a congratulatory action previously only proffered to osu.)

After this season, alabama has, utterly and without question, risen on my scale of despised CFB programs joining (in order) osu, alabama, Notre Dame (yet to earn from me the cherished lower case distinction only becasue they are Catholics).

And now, alabama has deservedly been bestowed the distinction of neither the state, team, players or coaches, and now you aa, joining talent, having your names capitalized by me.

This distinction only previously awarded by me to osu ..... excluding Woody Hayes, of course, who goes down in history as one of the greatest CFB coaches and leaders of men of all time.... never mind his ketoacidotic state where he punched a Clemson player during his last game as HC of the osu (the Clemson guy probably deserved it).
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I will congratulate AA as he is a true fan. I won't congratulate Whodean for Alabama 's victory anymore than I will congratulate him for the upcoming Warriors NBA title

Comment

• Heh.

BTW, Jeff. Najee Harris is a capital L LOCK for Ann Arbor. Heh.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Alabama hegemony continues. Next year will be challenging. We lose a ton of people, including 7 who plan to leave in early.

Comment

• It was fixed!

For some Georgia fans Monday's loss to Alabama in the College Football Championship, though tragically heartbreaking, filled them with hope and pride.

Comment

• Facemask? What facemask?

Comment

• Yes, they missed a facemask on both sides. That's not particularly egregious.

Comment

• To pretend that non-call, at the point in the game that it happened didn't change the game is silly. It would have kept a Georgia drive alive just as Alabama was starting to get their Mojo.

The non call on the obvious personal foul on # 30 happened on third down on the next drive.

Those were no- shit game changing non calls.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Roughing the passer? Punt block off sides?

How about this play? Touchdown or Illegal procedure?

Comment

• Incompetence not malice. Part-time people in a big-time job. Pay what the job is worth and expect more.

Comment

• Brown punched a Georgia player in the head! Right in front of the official, how is he not kicked out of the game? Then tried to start a fight on his own sidelines and swung at his own coach, then went in the game and had a big stop on a kickoff..nice

Comment

• Pay what the job is worth and expect more.
                                Oh I see, yes like what the NBA or NFL???

Comment

Working...
                                X