Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dabney coleman storyline was good. need another power whore to take his place

Comment

• I keep thinking AA is Jeff Moss

Comment

• jeff ross?
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Jeff Moss hes a Detroit Sports Red Wing (mostly) blogger.

Comment

• I don't know Jeff Moss.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He's a fucking dumbass. Don't click on his shit.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Heavyweight boxer from Tuscaloosa, Deontay Wilder, retains his WBC title and goes 40-0 (39 KO) in TKO'ing #3-ranked WBC challenger Luis Ortiz in the 10th round this past weekend.

Would love to see a unification bout between him and England's Anthony Joshua. Joshua appears to be ducking Wilder.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Joshua is the heavyweight champ with the WBA and the IBF. Joesph Parker is the WBO champ.

Would love the politics and title guarding to stop and make way for some prime time bouts. If not, MMA will continue to take boxing's lunch money.

Comment

• Really thought the boxing talk would get more play.

Rubes....

Comment

• I watched it, first time in years I watched boxing. I thought it was entertaining, but how has nobody beat Wilder? I didn't see a any sharp jab at all - setting up the 'questionable' (?) big over hand right they kept saying he had? Yes he did connect with it later on, but is very clumsy when in a flurry and looks to have a weak chin.

Comment

• Oh yeah Moss is a real jerk. Profanity laced rants he seems very bitter he never made it to sports talk radio. Then his tv show was cancelled before the first show. I used to like his Tigers and Red Wing takes but its got old, he hates Michigan with a passion too.

Comment

• I don't know that he's got a weak chin. Ortiz was legit and I think a lot would have gone down. Remember, Ortiz was 24-0, a former Olympic gold medal winner and was becoming a legend in Cuba before he defected.

It was the worst boxing match I have seen Wilder fight. That said, he's a slugger not a boxer. That often means an ugly match and that's what this was.

Comment

• The heavyweight division is just such total shit. This is like getting excited for the big Arkansas State-Troy game to determine the Sun Belt champ. GGG-Canelo draws wide interest. But not some no-name heavyweight fight.

People were more interested in the UFC Heavyweight fight between Stipe Miocic and Ngannou.

I blame boxing as a whole for unfathomable levels of "corruption." Anyone who says they can name the FOUR heavyweight champions without use of any reference is damned liar.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The sport of boxing fucked up big time when they went to the pay-per-view model and made just about every meaningful boxing match inaccessible to the average Joe. Now the sport is now nowhere near as culturally relevant as it was when I was growing up.

Comment

• I knew three of the four. I knew it was Deontay Wilder and Anthony Joshua x2. Had no idea about the 4th until I looked it up and posted it here a few days ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X