Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked the Soviet bloc feel the Klitschko Bros. gave, but I generally agree re:Tyson.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• his loss in the far east might have been the last time I paid for a fight--although I think it was on one of the premium channels
      It was on HBO. Ill never forget that night, I just got my first (studio) Apartment and me and my gf at the time were set to go to out. I told her let me watch this fight - it will only take 5 minutes.

Comment

• Did she leave you?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He has no memory of what happened after the fight began. Just knows he woke up in the ICU.

Comment

• I have no memory of what happened Tuesday. I didn't wake up in the ICU, though.

Or did I?

Comment

• Last boxing PPV i or anyone in my family bought was the infamous Tyson-Holyfield earbite fight.

For a time in the 2000's I was really into it...staying up late on saturday nights to watch on HBO or Showtime with my dad...but man, you'd get maybe one good fight out of 7, sometimes none, and anything over middleweight was a guaranteed hugfest...it just got so boring that I stopped

Never replaced it with UFC or MMA or anything like that, though

Comment

• I want you to become a Deontay Wilder fan, DSL. There is room here on the Bronze Bomber Train.

ALL ABOARD!

Comment

• Does he routinely deliver near-death experiences to Youngstown-area Slivovitz aficionados? If so MR CONDUCTOR PUNCH MY TICKET

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-DpRcxK_N8"]Quad City Dj's - C'Mon 'N Ride It (The Train) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• It can be arranged.

Comment

• Did she leave you?
                      Yes she did. When she did, I came home from work all that was left was

1 fork 1 spoon 1 knife and MY tv

Comment

• Sounds as if you did OK. At least you had the TV.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• lol I went up to Sears Outlet Store in Livonia where they had marked down furniture that was damaged. Got a cheap recliner that was broke, and a mattress. I think that lasted me 6 months.

Comment

• Heh. Great story.

Comment

• Love beating Auburn.

We're in the tourney now regardless of what happens tomorrow.

Comment

• Auburn is one of our potential competitors for a 3 seed, so -- Roll Tide?

<puts gun in mouth. Pulls trigger>

Comment

Working...
                                X