Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    It is ridiculous, but it is a typical musclehead move.

Agreed. But Pearl isn't that muscle-bound. But that's what he did.

"See that guy standing there in the crowd. He had better move or I am checking him and then talking shit to him for not jumping out of my way."
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Typical behavior from the Thuggees of Tuscaloosa.

Among polite society (AKA The Plains), this is a monocle-popping display of the worst sort.

Comment

• The dude had plenty of time for 'excuse me' and sidestep a bit. I would love to see a guy stand off like the in front of Nick Saban after a game. Smart move? Or looking for trouble? I said it could perceived as blocking your path ( purposely or not)

Comment

• Is your S&C coach related to this guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            The dude had plenty of time for 'excuse me' and sidestep a bit. I would love to see a guy stand off like the in front of Nick Saban after a game. Smart move? Or looking for trouble? I said it could perceived as blocking your path ( purposely or not)

There were people to his right.

It is mindboggling that you see a guy walking toward a guy who is standing still in a crowd and the guy who initiated contact is somehow a victim.

If Saban runs into a guy standing on the field, Saban would be at fault.

But keep your head on a swivel when we meet because I am going Craig MacTavish on your ass. Heh.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Is your S&C coach related to this guy?

Different. He shifts his weight toward him and that was the end of a play. This was not that. This was a dude in a suit standing passively well after the game and another guy with a "he better get the fuck out of my way" body check

Comment

• You guys may be too young to remember Craig MacTavish.

Change that to Raffi Torres.

Comment

• Good Lord

AA will next tell an anecdote from one of Fatty Arbuckle's parties

Comment

• It is mindboggling that you see a guy walking toward a guy who is standing still in a crowd and the guy who initiated contact is somehow a victim.
                    Wait victim? Did you read what I said

"Pearl was having none of it, as he could clearly see someone right in front of him and instigated the situation."
                    Look, your guy knew people were walking off the court his way (after losing), he posed like a a nightclub door man who wont let you pass b/c your under age.

Pearl got pissed and bumped him.

Comment

• Haha. No. He is just standing there. His is not standing arms akimbo and shifting toward Pearl. He is standing in a crowd making himself as small as he can.

We will never ever agree on this. Ever. Best to just drop it. And remember to start backpedaling if you're standing somewhere and see someone who might want to walk where you're standing. MOVE!

Comment

• I can tell you one thing we will agree on. Whether your guy was just harmlessly standing in the middle of the court with his arms folded not knowing someone might not like it or not. He will never do it again, lesson learned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Good Lord

AA will next tell an anecdote from one of Fatty Arbuckle's parties
                          I was a big Craig MacTavish fan. Except for that whole drunk driving woman killing thing.

Comment

I can tell you one thing we will agree on. Whether your guy was just harmlessly standing in the middle of the court with his arms folded not knowing someone might not like it or not. He will never do it again, lesson learned.
                            He did absolutely nothing wrong. Zero. There is no "lesson to learn" and I am sure he will stand in one spot for a bit after the next game, too. The only question is will some asshole purposely run into him.

Comment

• If you don't think he will make a point to stay out of the way of the opposing HC, your wrong.

Comment

• and I guarantee he has been told so

Comment

Working...
                                X