Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They lost to an 8/9 seed last year, but it was Wisconsin with some excellent senior leadership. Better than your usual 8/9 seed.

Comment

• The SEC gets 8 teams in the NCAA Tournament:

Alabama
      Arkansas
      Auburn
      Florida
      Kentucky
      Missouri
      Tennessee
      Texas A&M
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
        They lost to an 8/9 seed last year, but it was Wisconsin with some excellent senior leadership. Better than your usual 8/9 seed.
        I am just glad to be in. One win would be nice.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• What do you think of the match-up vs V-Tech?
          V-Tech seems like the most spontaneous team. They blew a 20 point lead vs ND a few days ago.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They run the entire game, I hear.

We're a little gimpy and that won't help. We should still win, though.

Comment

• V-Tech is really good with toddler electronics. If the game is going to hinge on who makes the best toddler tech, I'm going with V-Tech over the Little General.

Comment

• I don't understand what joke you are making.

Comment

• our top 2 scorers both didn't play Friday night should both be starting Friday against creightn with the winner playing Virginia. Virginia hasn't given up more then 70 points all year. I think 2 #1 seed fall the first weekend. I hope its Kansas and virgiina

Comment

• I would like to see Auburn and Tennessee flame out quickly, but otherwise, I don't have a team that I capital H hate.

Comment

• "He said, she said? That is not an accurate representtion."

Ok "Who struck John". Tremendously moronic nevertheless

Comment

• Well, Stan, not everyone can dole out the fire content and clever takes that you regularly provide. Leave us mortals to do the best that we can do and scroll on past the dozen posts from that day.

Comment

• Don't take Stan too seriously. His noteworthy contribution to this forum is his capacity to dump on a thread or post as in lob in a grenade or two and watch the frag pattern.

Stan, Hi ........ care to make a wager on the 2018 M football season?
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I have known Stan since the Wxing days. We are dear old friends. I think I bought a very nice chafing dish for the rapscallion's Bat Mitzvah.

Comment

• Isn't a Bat Mitzvah for a gi....Ooooooh, I get it.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Get with the program, soy boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X