Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, we've typically played them in week 2, 3 for some time since.

Comment

• As if USC wasn’t facing a difficult enough task playing Alabama in its season-opener, the Tide got a little extra motivation this week courtesy of Southern Cal’s bookstore.

For only $19.95, you can own this shirt that will be unintentionally hilarious a few hours after the game kicks off

Comment

• "Roll Tears Roll" has been done to death over the last 10 years. It is possibly the least original thing USC coulda done.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Just do a "Roll Tears Roll" GIS. You'll see.

It usually doesn't work out too well for opponents, though.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Did a little more research on the game USC has a lot of starters back, besides qb. They might hang in till halftime or possibly late 3rd.

Comment

• Yeah, I think I discussed this 500 posts back. They have a good chance to win it.

Comment

• Lets not get sandbaggery carried away now, still taking Tide + points

Comment

• I don't sandbag. Bama has their hands full.

Comment

• Spread has now dropped (depending where you look) 9-11+ points - Easy money :-) Im betting the farm!

Comment

• Bama will not cover. Line issues and a recently depleted secondary.

Comment

• Of course, Bama fans answer back ..

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                          In '89 I remember ND scheduled a game before us that really pissed Bo off.
                          I remember him going off about it on Michigan Replay.

Comment

• That was great. All but called them cowards for scheduling a tune-up game. Of course, Bo was right.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Yes, he was.

If Bo was still around, he'd be wearing a path to Warde Manuel's office griping about re-scheduling the Irish.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• As a CFB fan, I think it's good. It's a game I want to see. And beating them will be sweet. The losses will be agony, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X