Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 straight first round losses in the NIT for might Tide. Once again Virginia and Rickart best AlabamAlum.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah. Avery has to go. Pity.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Avery's post season record.

NIT: loss, first round
        NCAA: loss, second round

Just unacceptable.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I admit, I had to look up who the coach was before Avery and forgot it was Anthony Grant. Would say you should give him the same amount as time as Grant got but yeah, that's a bad loss.

Comment

• Grant got 6 years. Avery has a worse record, conference and overall. But we will end up giving him 6, too.

Admin just doesn't give a shit about bball.

Comment

• Does he really? I would've guessed Grant was worse.

If it makes you feel any better look at how much of a bust Shaka Smart has been at Texas. Been there 4 years too.

Comment

• When they started enforcing the rules and made Smart's grab and hold on the perimeter defense a thing of the past, Smart has sucked. He was a one trick pony.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm quite impressed Bama is getting to the NIT

Comment

• Cheer up AA...the 'skers downed the mighty Butler Bulldogs in The Vault last night to defend your P5 honor!!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ....... and the football season is not far away.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• shaddup
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hey, I have the Braves to occupy my time until August!!

:::::drinks 44oz BigGulp of hemlock:::::

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            Hey, I have the Braves to occupy my time until August!!

:::::drinks 44oz BigGulp of hemlock:::::

...it's not too late to fill out those organ donor cards...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Like anyone would take my organs.

Comment

• Talent says he likes to play with your organ...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X