Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is SDSU the Aztecs or the Jackrabbits?

Fear the Mighty Aztec

Fear the Jackrabbits

Comment

• Both, South Dakota the Jackrabbits, San Diego the Aztecs.

Comment

• My 2nd favorite team in Michigan.

CMU deserves more fan support than what they get. Its a great stadium, and an excellent game day experience. Tickets are cheap ($18.00 on the 50 yard line) and parking is all right next to the stadium and all spots are excellent tail gating areas. Their stadium is the largest on-campus stadium in the MAC, seating over 30K.

I hope the Chips can rise back up, and get into MAC Championship contention on a regular basis again.

Wiz: hello
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• no
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• UNL plays the Jackasses...not the Ass-techs...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The jackasses are no pushover...they pushed the Goofers last year...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Man, kenpom thinks SEC hoops is hot garbage. That can't be right.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Fun mate...
                    Attached Files
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Dinger beat Fabulous Fabiano. AA despondent.

Comment

• Fabi played way too aggressively with black, which is kind of a thing with GMs. If he had settled down some in the early middle, he would have won.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• No shit. I would have mopped the board with that patzer. No excuse to lose that for Fabi.

Comment

• Because we need some comic relief...

Attached Files

Comment

• I might as well delude myself. It's better than dealing with reality. So, why not take a look at the 2020 Ohio State Buckeye team that will play nary a game.

QB: Justin Fields
                              RB: Trey Sermon AND Master Teague (if he gets healthy)
                              WR1: Chris Olave
                              WR2: Garrett Wilson (future 1st rounder)
                              WR Slot: Jaelan Gill (probably wishful thinking, but the kid has talent) OR Jaxson Smith-Ngbaba (at least one true Frosh WR will play a lot)
                              TE: Luke Farrell OR Jeremy Ruckert (will this be the year they actually utilized Ruckert?)
                              LT: Thayer Munford
                              LG: Harry Miller (RS-Fr)
                              C: Josh Myers
                              RG: Wyatt Davis
                              RT: Nicholas Petit-Frere (I put him here, but I'm not sure the light will ever come on for him)

DE: Zach Harrison the Tyreke Smith
                              NT: Tommy Togiai
                              DT: Taron Vincent and Haskell Garrett
                              DE: Jonathan Cooper then Tyler Friday
                              MLB: Tuf Borland
                              Sam: Pete Werner
                              Will: Baron Browning
                              CB1: Shaun Wade
                              CB2: Sevyn Banks or Camercon Brown
                              CB3: Marcus Williamson or Tyreke Johnson
                              FS: Josh Proctor

Kicking Game - same as last year.

Overall, the offense should be preposterously good. Trey Sermon is a huge addition. Chris Olave is a badass. Garrett Wilson is going to be a bad ass. And JSN and Julian Fleming are going to play. On the OL, Myers and Davis are first 4 round players. Munford will get drafted. And I love Miller. NPF is the huge question mark. I think he'll be adequate at best, but that's really the only weak spot I see on offense.

The defense is going to pretty damn good in the front 7.They lose Young and Hamilton (unsung hero), but they have some really good DEs in the wings. Togiai, I think, is going to be a monster. I generally like the LB corps, especially if Browning gets moved to WLB. The problem is going to be in the secondary. Wade is lockdown, but after that it gets really dicey. They're going to have to adjust to having 1.5 guys out there who can barely cover DSL after a trip to Danny's Deli.

The offense should tear nearly every B10 team apart (and Oregon, too). The defense should be good enough to hold most teams to far few points than 50.

If they torch Oregon then they can probably afford to lose at Happy Valley, which is always a distinct possibility. But, otherwise it's a manageable schedule.

Comment

• Bama is loaded. Unless we have another nightmarish injury season again.

OSU and Bama in the championship game. Book it.

Comment

Working...
                                X