Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highest QB pick for Lord Nick since Tony Banks in 1996 (Michigan State)...who was the 42nd pick of the Rams.

UNL beat the Tony banks led Sparties 50-10 in East Lansing his senior year.

AA:

shaddup
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Attached Files
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Also love that Georgia is gray.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I fucking hate you.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I fucking hate you.
            I hate fucking you.
            I hate you fucking.

Comment

• disturbing
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That graphic says alot about where the talent is and where Urban, Saban, and Dabo coached. Tennessee falls off if you remove a year.

Comment

• Michigan appears if you add a year.

Comment

• USC won a MNC in 2003. AP titles count.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think this was just going with BCS. Or whatever.

Comment

• STFU

Comment

• Roll Tide.

Comment

• With a sheepish smile, Rodriguez deadpanned, "I'm partly responsible for those five national championships because if I had said yes, you wouldn't have had the greatest coach of all time, Nick Saban, winning all those championships."

Rich Rod on Saban:

After Rich Rodriguez turned down Alabama, the Tide landed a guy by the name of Nick Saban. A year later, Rodriguez was hired by Michigan, forever altering the trajectories of both programs and the sport as a whole.

Comment

• But on the other hand, if Mike Price hadn't decided to sleep with a cheap Pensacola hooker Alabama might've won 7 national titles since 2004

Comment

• I think you mean Mike Pence.

Comment

Working...
                                X