Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Alabama-TOSUC would be wildly fun. No way Bama wins it, but our ragtag band of undersized Citrus Bowl champions would fight and hold our heads high even in defeat.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Worrying about footballs transmitting the disease in a direct contact sport is pretty funny.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Incorrect. The proper response is to note that Buchanan has given the topic short shrift and ask for a more detailed explanation. Kill the clock, AA, kill the clock.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ah, uhm, yes, you’re correct:

Uh, Jeff, could you please give a more detailed response? Maybe with notes, subsections, and indices?

Comment

• I would also like to see it cross-referenced to other posts on the topic. Please do not post anything futher until you're able to provide a satisfactorily comprehenisve report to the forum.

Comment

• Anyway, I made wild fun of him and his $3000 used bicycle.

in the end, with every comment I made, he just nearly screamed, “IT’S A COLNAGO!” IT’S A COLNAGO!”

Hilarious, but I might be off his Christmas card list.

Comment

• Troglodyte

Comment

• I am buying him a bicycle horn and some plastic handle bar streamers today.

Comment

• The only thing I regret is he usually gives me a nice bottle of bourbon for my birthday. I bet I’m getting Old Crow this year and he makes it a point to say that money spent for something premium is wasted money. He kinda suggested something like that yesterday. Probably a done deal. Damnit.

Comment

• Stolen from TGP:

A bluegrass version of “No Diggity”:

Comment

• In terms of bourbon, you reap what you sow. Frankly, for the amount of sass you're sending his way he should move directly balkan firm ripe plum brandy.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          In terms of bourbon, you reap what you sow. Frankly, for the amount of sass you're sending his way he should move directly balkan firm ripe plum brandy.
                          The funny thing is, I looked the bike up. Apparently new it is $12,000. So, that $3K isn't out of line for used, I guess. I will never admit that to him, though.

Comment

• I've never really been enamored with Colnago. Most of the reviews I read were like "great bike" but "high end price" or "for those who enjoy life's luxuries" or some such nonsense. I just checked -- the C64 model sells for over $10K fully loaded. The frame, by itself, sells for over $5K. Heh.

Yeah, he's gonna stick it to you with cheap ass bourbon.

Comment

• The funny thing is, I looked the bike up. Apparently new it is $12,000. So, that $3K isn't out of line for used, I guess. I will never admit that to him, though.
                              You beat me to it. They're also relatively hard to find. You don't see many in the US. It's definitely a statement bike, and I can tell you, with 100% certainty, that is as important to him as how it rides. There's not point in spending money on a bike if you can't stick it to your friends.

Comment

• He's a serious rider with too much disposable cash. And the previous owner was from Atlanta and had it listed on-line on some bike website. It looks like a regular bike to me. I just sent him a link for one at Wal-Mart that looked similar for $174. BRAND NEW! He just texted me back "FUCK OFF".
                                Last edited by AlabamAlum; May 18, 2020, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X