Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna ask him if I can ride it on the dirt bike track at the park. Wanna see how good those fancy brakes are he keeps talking about.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Disc brakes are nice. But you only really notice them tearing ass downhill or when it's wet. Normal pad brakes don't work that well when they're wet. Fucking decreasing coefficient of friction. Disc brakes are fantastic when it's wet.

The electronic shifting is pretty cool, too. Though, that's not such a big deal. It's just a cool gadget.

In any event, it seems like you have the sass end of things well under control. If you're going to burn a bridge you might as well use napalm. Fuck a match.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Heh. We've been friends for 25 years. He already has the thick skin that a friendship with me requires.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• My take is this isn't going to be about Athletic Departments' wanting to get going and from blogs and forums I've read they do want to get going but rather what state's governors and the various boards within counties and cities will be authorizing.
          If the Big Ten is going to be led by what each state governor is doing, you can scratch M and MSU from the Big Ten schedule this fall right now. She's already on record as saying "there will be no filled sports stadiums this fall".

Of course she could be some sort of clairvoyant, knowing already that both teams will suck so horribly, that no self-respecting fan would want to waste their hard earned Trump Bucks on the trash that both teams will put on the field in the fall. Or, she may be continuing to overreach her constitutional boundaries, as usual.

The Lions manage to fool enough fans into filling Ford Field on occasion, but so far, Whitmer hasn't decided to take on the Ford Family yet.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You mean Sporting News. And, yes, The Nick will rip the liver(s) out of whoever did that top 25.

Comment

• Yeah. Typo.

Comment

• Michigan is ranked way too high.

They're no better than 3rd in the BTE, much less the top 15 in the country. If they finish in the top 25 at all, it will be in the 20-25 range.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  Yeah. Typo.
                  No way, you and I are both in our silver sneakers years and I just got correctly called on it in another thread by DSL. Your mind is failing and so is mine. Move slowly ..... ever so slowly so as to prevent "your alligator mouth from overwhelming your hummingbird ass."
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• JB and AA are very similar. Perhaps AA should go by Tide Buchanan.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      JB and AA are very similar. Perhaps AA should go by Tide Buchanan.
                      dang .. that's about the meanest thing you've said since 9:00 am this morning ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

No way, you and I are both in our silver sneakers years and I just got correctly called on it in another thread by DSL. Your mind is failing and so is mine. Move slowly ..... ever so slowly so as to prevent "your alligator mouth from overwhelming your hummingbird ass."
                        Well, you’re correct it wasn’t really a typo. Alabama holds the record for most weeks all time at the AP#1, so I was thinking about that after I saw the Sporting News ranking. But “typo” is a lot easier than typing all that out.

meh.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Miss you, baby.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• % of 5-stars too maimed or injured to enter the Draft

Alabama: 49.5%

Rest of CFB: 0.2%

Comment

Working...
                              X