Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As long as no one on the 4-man team that spit-shines Saban's statue every morning catches covid, Saban's wrath can be held at bay.

Comment

• Honestly, I know for a fact he hates the statue. It’s a horrible and creepy thing. His wife made them re-do it (it was actually worse), and got it a bit better, but it’s still very, very bad.

the Bryant and Stallings statues are okay. The Saban one is horrible nightmare fuel.
      Attached Files
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• image_8218.jpg ...
        Attached Files
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Can someone explain to me why there's a "gameplan" in Bear's hand instead of nearly empty bourbon bottle?
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You remember what Lincoln said about Coach Bryant?

"I wish some of you would tell me the brand of whiskey that Bryant drinks. I would like to send a barrel of it to the other coaches"

Comment

• Michigan v Ellis Ewe in the not too distant future?

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Liney,

I heard. I think we can all be M fans that day.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Can someone explain to me why there's a "gameplan" in Bear's hand instead of nearly empty bourbon bottle?
                  I believe it's a subpoena being delivered to the Saturday Evening Post

Comment

• Hahahahaha

Comment

• The Saturday Evening Post was shuttered for their Bryant heresy.

Comment

• I think Talent called it: JC Latham commits to Bama.

Comment

• Covid killed OSU on that one
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I, like froot, blame Coach Ryan Day.

Comment

• Shouldn't Bear's statues be taken down given the fact he was a racist homo?

Asking for a fiend.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hurtful...

Comment

Working...
                                X