Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the beach. Wow, it’s crowded. Roll Tide.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So if all of these supposed "racist" symbols are removed...does BLM and other racially based hate groups need to get rid of theirs as well?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• stfu
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          So if all of these supposed "racist" symbols are removed...does BLM and other racially based hate groups need to get rid of theirs as well?
          Silly boy.

Racism is a disease exclusive to white men.

Get with the program.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• LSU has quarantine at least 30 football players

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
              LSU has quarantine at least 30 football players
              Yeah, the bar scene in Baton Rouge dealing with a significant outbreak.

Comment

• I can see one game played, the season canceled - Alabama wins the one game in jerrydome and claims another NC

Comment

• If I had to place a wager, I'd bet that there will be no CFB at all.

NFL? I think they'll do everything possible to play games. Especially with all the political ramifications involved. I mean, where else will all these self-righteous turds kneel if there are no games?

Comment

• If no CFB season then they should award UNL the title in commemoration of the 25th anniversary of the greatest CFB team of all time!

BTW Talent...tell Eddie George to give Frazier his Heisman you schmuck!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• f no CFB season then they should award UNL the title in commemoration of the 25th anniversary of the greatest CFB team of all time!
                      Charles Woodson says, "huh?"

Wiz: hello

Comment

• Ohio State getting heat from having the players sign a pledge re: Covid. I know Max Kellerman is getting worked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Charles Woodson says, "huh?"

Wiz: hello
                          Woodson won it in 97 liney...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            Ohio State getting heat from having the players sign a pledge re: Covid. I know Max Kellerman is getting worked up.
                            You mean it's something like a waiver that they won't sue the school?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Woodson won it in 97 liney...
                              Have I ever told you that math is not my thing?

hello anyway ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

You mean it's something like a waiver that they won't sue the school?
                                Yes, but the school is waffling and saying “no, not a legal document, just a pledge!!!”

Comment

Working...
                                X