Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to see this kid commit. Top 50 and a real need.

Also played basketball for the Nightrydas Elite on the Nike EYBL circuit. Was involved with USA Basketball. 2020: Sun Sentinel's Broward County 8A-6A...
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He's good. M fans thought they had a chance with him, at least for a while. LOL. I mean, seriously, LOL.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• M would've been in it for him if Bama didn't exist. He had legitimate interest in the winter, spring.

Comment

• Bama-USC in doubt. Again.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Hate to say it but the whole season is increasingly in doubt. But I'm almost certain your game, our game against Oregon, and UM's game against Washington ain't happening

Comment

• Yep. Makes me sad.

Comment

• There's been some talk about moving the football season to the spring, but I don't know if that is going to be a popular idea. Especially when you consider that your "2020" season would be ending in June, and your players would get about a month off before reporting to training camp for the 2021 season.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                  M would've been in it for him if Bama didn't exist. He had legitimate interest in the winter, spring.
                  Yeah, I heard he was warm on M.
                  Last edited by AlabamAlum; July 2, 2020, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, we’re not gonna have football.

Attached Files

Comment

• Well, appeals to save Grandma aren't working. Might as well try that.

Comment

• If we say that it’s not a football game but an anti-racism protest then they can play the games.

Comment

• STFU
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "There's been some talk about moving the football season to the spring, but I don't know if that is going to be a popular idea. Especially when you consider that your "2020" season would be ending in June, and your players would get about a month off before reporting to training camp for the 2021 season."

Better a spring schedule than nothing at all or a completely blown-to-pieces failed fall schedule.

Comment

• Hey Rob! LTNS.

I hope all is well with you.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I tend to agree, Rob ...... it's going to be a mess if the BT tries to make a go of it with ANY, and I mean any fans at all. The first 100 students - and I'd suspect that if there is anyone in the stadium this is who it will be - that test +, will be followed by the rest of the 15K they let in to overwhelm testing sites and hospitals although their risk of serious illness will be low. Then Whitmer will shut down Ann Arbor and probably the rest of the state. That's not M's way of doing things. They will be extremely conservative.

Frankly, I think it will be Dr. Schlissel will make the call within the next two weeks and there won't be fall football at M with fans. He's a virologist by trade, knows what's going down. I just don't see anyway a BT season can be played with fans in attendance. Even games without fans carry risks for spreading COVID that are going to be judged as too high.

I've already prepared myself for no games in 2020. Spring 2021? Not unless there is an effective vaccine widely available and even that is a long shot. Nope, not going to happen in spring of 2021 either. Maybe the fall.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X