Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama wins.

LSU, MissState, and Auburn loses?

If Ole Miss can lose, this will be one helluva opening weekend. Pity AppState didn't hold on.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The SEC may be human after all...

...well, with the exception of Alabama, of course ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I hate Nick Saban. I'd be alright if he broke his leg. Go home and take your damn NFL team Nick!

'Bama not repeating would be a shocker.
        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Auburn lost though they played a top team tough
          LSU lost to an "inferior" opponent
          Miss State lost to laughably inferior opponent
          Kentucky lost to Southern Miss
          Missouri got drilled by West Virginia
          South Carolina and Vanderbilt both look awful - nobody wins when they play
          Tennessee and Arkansas barely escaped against low-end G5 teams
          Florida didn't look much better playing lowly UMass
          Ole Miss could very well lose Monday night

Perhaps this is the year the SEC is only at level 10 dominance instead of 11

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Auburn lost though they played a top team tough
            LSU lost to an "inferior" opponent
            Miss State lost to laughably inferior opponent
            Kentucky lost to Southern Miss
            Missouri got drilled by West Virginia
            South Carolina and Vanderbilt both look awful - nobody wins when they play
            Tennessee and Arkansas barely escaped against low-end G5 teams
            Florida didn't look much better playing lowly UMass
            Ole Miss could very well lose Monday night

Perhaps this is the year the SEC is only at level 10 dominance instead of 11
            Well, week 1 means even less than a bowl game tally, imo.

Didn't understand LSU's offensive gameplan. Typical Les. He's good for this a couple times a year. I think they'll be fine.

MissState is awful. Dak was that team. No depth. Get up 17-0 and lose to SouthAl? Beautiful. Hate those cheap-shotting bastards.

Kentucky is bad. Don't know of anyone who thought they'd be good before their loss.

Mizzou was the underdog in that game. It unfolded like most thought.

Florida, Tenn, and Arkie won and I think all will be fine.

Ole Miss should lose. It will make my weekend if they do.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Just can't say enough how thrilled I am for South Alabama. Their coach, Joey Jones, was a great WR on some of Bryant's best teams. And WR's in a wishbone don't get a lot of love.

Comment

• Now, thoughts on Bama: that Defense is good. They arrive very quickly to their targets and in a bad mood. They want to kill people and break things. Their weakness is a short, controlled passing game. 5-7 yard hooks and square-ins.

The offense under Jalen Hurts is decent. The o-line still has to gel.

Comment

• Bama is hiring Sark. I think he ends up replacing Kiffin after this year.

Comment

• SEND US ALL OF YOUR DISGRACED USC COACHES. WE WILL REPAIR THEM AND RELEASE THEM BACK INTO THE WILD.

Comment

• Any initial thoughts on where Kiffen may be headed?

My guess is that he could end up on a short list for the Texas job, if they hit the skids again this year.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Texas would never hire him.

Arizona St
                        Oregon St
                        Kentucky
                        Colorado

Comment

• I don't think Texas would hire him, either. But Baylor might. Texas Tech might be looking if they don't take a step forward this year. Houston will be looking for a big name hire if they lose Tom Herman.

Comment

• I really think he tries to get back out west. Arizona State would be perfect.

Comment

• Bama has won the last two games in Arlington by a combined score of 90-6. The opponents? Spartans and Trojans.

Here Saban (Zeus) holds up the Golden Apple.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                I really think he tries to get back out west. Arizona State would be perfect.

That would be about right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X